|Minor league affiliations|
|League||Carolina League (2022–present)|
|Major league affiliations|
|Team||Atlanta Braves (2021–present)|
|Minor league titles|
|League titles (4)|
|Division titles (1)||2008|
|Name||Augusta GreenJackets (1994–present)|
|Colors||Dark green, green, gold, black, white|
|Ballpark||SRP Park (2018–present)|
|Diamond Baseball Holdings|
|General manager||Brandon Greene|
The Augusta GreenJackets are a Minor League Baseball team of the Carolina League and the Single-A affiliate of the Atlanta Braves. They play their home games at SRP Park in North Augusta, South Carolina.
Augusta was a member of the South Atlantic League from 1980 to 2020. Before the San Francisco Giants took over the club's affiliation after the 2004 season, the GreenJackets were a part of the Boston Red Sox organization. Prior to that, the Red Sox replaced the Pittsburgh Pirates in Augusta. The GreenJackets boast third baseman Kevin Youkilis and Dustin Pedroia as the only prospects to make the Red Sox roster, although knuckle baller Tim Wakefield pitched there in 1989 with the Pirates organization. The Red Sox' relationship with Augusta met with immediate success when the GreenJackets won the South Atlantic League championship in their first year as an affiliate team.
The 2020 season was postponed and later cancelled for Augusta and all of MiLB due to the COVID-19 pandemic. In the MiLB reorganization of 2021, the Braves invited Augusta to be their new Low-A affiliate.
The team is named after The Masters golf tournament held across the Savannah River in Augusta, Georgia, where the winner receives a green jacket. The team logo features a yellowjacket wasp colored green, wearing a tam o' shanter cap, associated with golf.
One week a year the GreenJackets assume the name of their alter ego and become the Pimento Cheese. This name also pays homage to the Masters tournament with the iconic pimento cheese sandwich, a popular concession item sold at the tournament, featured prominently as the team's logo on caps, jerseys, and all team branding.
The GreenJackets play in SRP Park, a 4,782-seat stadium which opened on April 12, 2018. SRP Park is part of Riverside Village at Hammond's Ferry, which overlooks the Savannah River and the city of Augusta, featuring apartments, a hotel, office space, and multiple restaurants and shops. The North Augusta-based SRP Federal Credit Union purchased the naming rights to the ballpark.
SRP Park replaced Lake Olmstead Stadium as the home of the GreenJackets. Lake Olmstead Stadium was built primarily as a baseball facility between 1994 and 1995. The stadium seated 4,400 with nearly 1,000 box seats, 830 reserved seats, over 2,000 general admission seats.
- Moisés Alou MLB All-Star
- Bronson Arroyo MLB All-Star
- Madison Bumgarner 4 x MLB All-Star; 2014 World Series Most Valuable Player
- Carlos García MLB All-Star
- Clint Courtney (1948)
- Fred Gladding (1958)
- Vaughn Grissom (2021)
- Brian Horwitz
- Ralph Houk (1941) Manager: 1961 & 1962 World Series Champion - New York Yankees
- Roberto Kelly (2007, MGR) 2 x MLB All-Star
- Jason Kendall (1993) 3 x MLB All-Star
- Jon Lester (2003) 4 x MLB All-Star
- Orlando Merced (1988)
- Brandon Moss (2004) MLB All-Star
- Wally Moses (1931) 2 x MLB All-Star
- Aramis Ramirez (1996) 3 x MLB All-Star
- Dustin Pedroia (2004) 4 x MLB All Star; 2007 AL Rookie of the Year; 2008 AL Most Valuable Player
- Hanley Ramírez (2003) MLB All-Star; 2009 NL Batting Title; 2006 NL Rookie of the Year
- Sergio Romo (2006) MLB All-Star
- Freddy Sanchez (2000) 3 x MLB All-Star
- Pablo Sandoval (2006) 2 x MLB All-Star; 2012 World Series Most Valuable Player
- Spencer Strider (2021)
- Brian Wilson (2005) 3 x MLB All-Star
- Tim Wakefield (1999) MLB All-Star
- Rube Walker (1962)
- Tony Womack (1992) MLB All-Star
- Kevin Youkilis (2001-2002) 3 x MLB All-Star
60-day injured list
7-day injured list
- Spedden, Zach (March 12, 2018). "SRP Park Playing Field Takes Shape". Ballpark Digest. August Publications. Retrieved March 12, 2018.
- Mock, Joe (January 27, 2018). "Ballpark Update". Baseball Parks. Retrieved February 28, 2018.
- Smith, Michael (May 19, 2017). "North Augusta Baseball Stadium Suites Sell Out". Aiken Standard. Retrieved August 26, 2017.
- Reichard, Kevin (August 22, 2017). "New for 2018: SRP Park". Ballpark Digest. August Publications. Retrieved September 4, 2017.
- "2008 MiLBY Awards". MLB.com. Major League Baseball. Archived from the original on March 11, 2010. Retrieved April 8, 2012.