|Hubs||Phnom Penh International Airport|
|Focus cities||Siem Reap Airport|
|Company slogan||Experience the Khmer Wonder|
|Headquarters||335 Preah Sihanouk Boulevard, Phnom Penh, Cambodia|
Arun Kumar Singh|
Bassaka Air Limited (Khmer: អាកាសចរណ៍ បាសសាកា) is a passenger airline in Cambodia, headquartered in Phnom Penh. It began domestic flights on 1 December 2014, and international flights shortly afterwards on 1 May 2015, utilizing three Airbus A320 aircraft.
Bassaka Air currently operates daily flights to Siem Reap and also flies internationally to Macau from Phnom Penh.
An air operator certificate was officially awarded to Bassaka Air on 6 October 2014.
Bassaka Air serves the following destinations:
The Bassaka Air fleet consists of the following aircraft (as of March 2018):
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Bassaka Air.|
- "About us". Official website. Retrieved 1 May 2018.
- Home. Bassaka Air Limited. Retrieved on May 9, 2018. "Head Office #335 Preah Sihanouk Boulevard Phnom Penh, 12253, Kingdom of Cambodia"
- "Bassaka Air approved to fly in China gamers".
- "Naga aircraft set to take flight".
- "Bassaka Air Launches Phnom Penh - Macau from late-Mar 2015". Airlineroute.net. 1 May 2015. Retrieved 1 May 2015.
- "Cambodia Angkor Air destinations".
- "Global Airline Guide 2016 (Part One)". Airliner World (October 2016): 8.