|Maintained by Compania Națională de Autostrăzi și Drumuri Naționale din România|
|Beltway around Bucharest|
|Counties:||Municipality of Bucharest, Ilfov|
|Major cities:||Bucharest, Chitila, Otopeni, Voluntari|
|National roads in Romania|
Centura București (English: Bucharest Ring Road) is a national-class road in Romania, circling the capital city of Bucharest. It is not to be mistaken with the planned Bucharest Motorway Ring Road (Romanian: Autostrada Centura București), which will encircle the city at a further distance.
It is divided into two major sections, the northern section and the southern section. The northern section has been widened to four lanes in 2010, between the Chitila (DN7) and the Voluntari (DN2) junctions, and a cable-stayed bridge was opened along the ring road in April 2011, in the Otopeni area, which overpasses the railway ring.
It is planned to be further upgraded, in both the northern, and the southern sections, with construction contracts awarded in 2012 and in 2009 respectively. In the northern section, works have started in October 2013 for further widening to four lanes the segments between the DN7 and the A1 junctions, and between the DN2 and the A2 junctions.
- "Bucharest By-pass Motorway. General Layout" (PDF). MT.ro. Archived from the original (PDF) on 26 December 2013. Retrieved 11 August 2012.
- "Premierul Emil Boc a inaugurat miercuri 20 de km din centura Capitalei". Hotnews.ro. 1 December 2010.
- "Emil Boc a inaugurat tronsonul Chitila-Voluntari al Centurii București". Realitatea.net. 1 December 2012.
- "Podul Otopeni de pe Centura de Nord, deschis circulației temporar". Click.ro. 5 April 2011.
- "Contract de 190 milioane lei pentru modernizarea centurii Capitalei". Mediafax.ro. 21 August 2012.
- "De luni incep lucrarile la Centura Bucuresti Sud. Circulatie restrictionata". Finantistii.ro. 6 April 2012. Archived from the original on 21 August 2012.
- "A inceput largirea la 4 benzi a tronsoanelor din centura Bucuresti Nord spre autostrazile A1 si A2, la doi ani de la semnarea primului contract". Hotnews. 17 October 2013.