Category:Seaside resorts in England
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The main section for this category is in the article Seaside resort, in the section titled English seaside resorts.
See also: Category:Beaches of England.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Seaside resorts in England.|
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
- ► Seaside resorts in Cornwall (3 C, 12 P)
- ► Seaside resorts in Essex (1 C, 6 P)
- ► Folkestone (1 C, 38 P)
- ► Hastings (5 C, 43 P)
- ► Seaside resorts in Lancashire (1 C, 7 P)
- ► Scarborough, North Yorkshire (7 C, 35 P)
- ► Weymouth, Dorset (9 C, 13 P)
Pages in category "Seaside resorts in England"
The following 129 pages are in this category, out of 129 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- St Helens, Isle of Wight
- Salcombe Regis
- Sandgate, Kent
- Sandilands, Lincolnshire
- Scarborough, North Yorkshire
- Seaford, East Sussex
- Seaton Carew
- Seaton, Devon
- Severn Beach
- South Shields
- St Leonards-on-Sea
- The Sunrise Coast