Chris Sacca at Defrag 2009 in Denver
May 12, 1975 |
|Net worth||US$1.07 billion (June 2015)|
Christopher Sacca (born May 12th, 1975) is a Silicon Valley venture investor, public speaker, private equity adviser, and former employee of Google Inc. He is an investor in Twitter and Uber. His brother is comedian Brian Sacca. He is known for his signature embroidered cowboy shirts.
Sacca graduated cum laude from Georgetown University Law Center where he was a member of The Tax Lawyer law review and was honored as the school’s Philip A. Ryan and Ralph J. Gilbert Memorial Scholar. He also graduated cum laude from the Edmund A. Walsh School of Foreign Service at Georgetown University and was an Edmund Evans Memorial Scholar as well as a Weeks Family Foundation Scholar.
During his studies, Sacca attended university at each of Pontificia Universidad Católica del Ecuador in Quito, Ecuador, University College Cork, in Cork, Ireland, and the Universidad Complutense in Madrid, Spain.
Sacca served as Head of Special Initiatives at Google Inc. At Google he led the alternative access and wireless divisions. His most publicly visible projects include Google’s 700 MHz and TV white spaces spectrum initiatives, Google's data center in Oregon, and Google’s free citywide WiFi network in Mountain View, California. Sacca also spearheaded many of Google’s business development and Mergers and acquisitions transactions. He was on the founding team of the company’s New Business Development organization.
- "Chris Sacca". Forbes.
- "About Me". What is Left. Retrieved Oct 20, 2012.
- "The Zeitgeist of Brian Sacca". What is Left. Dec 6, 2005.
- Konrad, Alex (Mar 25, 2015). "How Super Angel Chris Sacca Made Billions, Burned Bridges And Crafted The Best Seed Portfolio Ever".
- Christopher Sacca. "Chris Sacca". Crunchbase. Retrieved Oct 20, 2012.
- "Chris Sacca". Lowercase Capital. Retrieved Oct 20, 2012.
- "Nothing makes you appreciate @Wikipedia more than when @Wikipedia goes down". Twitter. Chris Sacca. May 27, 2015. Retrieved May 27, 2015.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Chris Sacca.|