Clarkson railway station, Perth
Southbound view in February 2005
|Location||Orenco Bend, Clarkson
|Owned by||Public Transport Authority|
|Distance||33.2 kilometres from Perth|
|Platforms||2 (1 island)|
99891 (platform 1)
99892 (platform 2)
|Opened||4 October 2004|
In November 2002, the contract to build Clarkson station was awarded to Transfield Services. It opened on 4 October 2004 as the terminus of the Joondalup line when it was extended from Currambine. Beyond Clarkson, the line continued north for a further 3.5 kilometres to Nowergup depot.
|99891||1||Joondalup||All station, A, K||Perth Underground|
Clarkson station is served by the following Transperth bus routes
|Stop||Route||Destination / description||Notes|
| Stand 1||481||to Quinns Rocks via Rothesay Heights & Mindarie Drive|
| Stand 2||482||to Butler station via Marmion Avenue & Santa Barbara Parade|
| Stand 3 – Set down||904||Rail replacement service to Perth station|
| Stand 4||483||to Alkimos via Merriwa & Butler station|
| Stand 5||484||to Alkimos via Ridgewood & Butler station|
| Stand 6||904||Rail replacement service to Butler station|
|474||to Joondalup station via Kinross|
|480||to Butler station via Marmion Avenue|
- Clarkson Station Minister for Planning & Infrastructure 13 November 2002
- Railway (Northern & Southern Urban Extensions) Act 1999 Western Australian Government Gazette 5 October 2004 page 4319
- Annual Report year ended 30 June 2005 Public Transport Corporation
- History of Stations on the Clarkson Train Line Right Track
- Butler station opens Public Transport Authority
- Extended northern railway: Butler station to open today Perth Now 21 September 2014
- Butler train station and rail extension opens ABC News 21 September 2014
- "The Butler Rail Extension Opening" Railway Digest November 2014 pages 32-34
- Joondalup Line Timetable Transperth 31 January 2016
- "Route 481". Bus Timetable 85 (PDF). Transperth. n.d. [effective from 31 January 2016].
- "Route 482". Bus Timetable 85 (PDF). Transperth. n.d. [effective from 31 January 2016].
- "Route 483". Bus Timetable 78 (PDF). Transperth. n.d. [effective from 10 April 2016].
- "Route 484". Bus Timetable 78 (PDF). Transperth. n.d. [effective from 10 April 2016].
- "Route 474". Bus Timetable 67 (PDF). Transperth. n.d. [effective from 31 January 2016].
- "Route 480". Bus Timetable 85 (PDF). Transperth. n.d. [effective from 31 January 2016].
- Media related to Clarkson railway station, Perth at Wikimedia Commons
- Gallery History of Western Australian Railways & Stations
|Preceding station||Transperth Trains network||Following station|
towards Elizabeth Quay