This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
It has been used by the White House, the UK Foreign and Commonwealth Office, the Amanpour series on CNN, and The Independent newspaper and was named as one of the Best Websites for Teaching and Learning by the American Association of School Librarians in 2010.
Debategraph was co-founded in March 2008 by the former Australian Minister for Higher Education Peter Baldwin and David Price.
- Noveck, Beth (June 5, 2009). "Open Government Brainstorm: Collaboration in Action". The White House Blog. Retrieved July 31, 2012.
- "Nuclear debategraph". Foreign and Commonwealth Office/Debategraph. May 2010. Retrieved July 31, 2012.
- "Amanpour CNN". CNN/Debategraph. 30 April 2010. Retrieved July 31, 2012.
- Price, David (5 February 2009). "Mapping the path to peace in the Middle East". The Independent. Retrieved 7 October 2017.
- American Association of School Librarians - Best Websites for Teaching and Learning 2010 Archived 2011-07-13 at the Wayback Machine.
- "From Debatemapper to the Debategraph.." 10 March 2008. Retrieved 7 October 2017. Also posted here.
- Official blog and information
- The Debategraph application
- BBC Digital Planet - Another way to look at the crisis
- ABC.es - Interview with Debategraph co-founder (Spanish)
- Epoca - Blog do Planeta
- 350.org - How to visualize climate change
- Breitband - Debategraph
- White House blog
|This Web-software-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|