From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Elevation||840 ft (260 m)|
|GNIS feature ID||433408|
In 1870, the railroad was extended to the site of Deedsville. Deedsville was laid out and platted in July 1870 by Albert Deeds and others. A post office has been in operation at Deedsville since 1870.
Deedsville is located at.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Archived from the original on 2013-09-11. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "Deedsville, Indiana". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2009-10-10.
- Bodurtha , Arthur Lawrence (1914). History of Miami County, Indiana: A Narrative Account of Its Historical Progress, Its People and Its Principal Interests. Lewis Pub. p. 188.
- History of Miami County, Indiana: From the Earliest Time to the Present. Brant & Fuller. 1887. p. 792.
- Baker, Ronald L. (October 1995). From Needmore to Prosperity: Hoosier Place Names in Folklore and History. Indiana University Press. ISBN 978-0-253-32866-3.
|This Miami County, Indiana location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|