Dharhara (community development block)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
धरहरा सामुदायिक विकास खंड
|Community development block|
|• Type||Community development block|
|• Official||Angika, Hindi|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
|ISO 3166 code||IN-BR|
Company & Factories
2.News War (National Hindi News paper)
- Bahachouki (or Barichak)
- Dharhara Maharna
- Dharhara South
- Rail - Dharhara has one small railway station which is well connected by rail in Eastern Railway Zone (India) via Kiul junction in west & Jamalpur in east.
- Road - Munger (via Jamalpur, Bihar) is around one hours travel from Dharhara by road.
- Air - The nearest airport is at Patna, around four hours from Dharhara by rail.
- Major educational institute is the 50 years old high school (Kumar Ramanand Smarak High School).
- RBS Youth Club. (Royal Bihar Sports Youth Club).
- Shri Shankar Sporting Club .
- Gyan-Ganga St. Xavier's School, Dharhara