Rural Municipality of Fillmore No. 96
Fillmore No. 96, Saskatchewan is a rural municipality in south-eastern Saskatchewan, Canada along Highway 33. The Local Improvement District number 6 E 2 became Rural Municipality of Fillmore No. 96, Saskatchewan on December 13, 1909.
According to the Canada 2001 Census:
- Population: 308
- % Change (1996-2001): - 10.5
- Dwellings: 820.72
- Area (km².): 921.38
- Density (persons per km².): 0.4
These communities lie within the geographical borders of Fillmore No. 96, but are technically not part of it.
Saskatchewan Railways and Railway Stations
(historic or current)
- Souris-Arcola-Regina Section C.P.R—serves Stoughton, Heward, Saskatchewan, Creelman, Fillmore, Osage, Tyvan, Francis, Sedley
Saskatchewan Highways and Roads
- For more information see also List of Saskatchewan provincial highways
- For more information see also List of Saskatchewan provincial roads
- Highway 33—serves Fillmore and Village of Osage
- Highway 606—serves Fillmore
- Highway 711—serves the Village of Osage
- Highway 619—serves the Village of Osage
- "History". Cornerstone Regional Economic Development Authority. 2007-11-05. Retrieved 2007-12-26.
- Canadian Maps: January 1925 Waghorn's Guide. Post Offices in Man. Sask. Alta. and West Ontario.
- Eversoft Streets and Trips
- Rural Municipality of Fillmore No. 96
- SEREDA Region and Community Profiles South East Regional Economic Development Association
- Municipal Directory System
- Sask Biz
- Weyburn Gen Web
- Saskatchewan Rural Development
- RM Government from Municipal Directory System
- 2001 Census - Statistics Canada's page on the 2001 Census.
- Municipal Relations Division - RM Boundary Changes
- Saskatchewan Genealogy Society RM by Number
- MRD - Municipal Status Information - Rural Municipality
- SARM In Memoriam
- Municipal Relations Division - Restructured Villages
- Map of Fillmore No. 96 at Statcan