Foo Dog or Fu Dog may refer to:
In statues and figurines:
In dog breeds, which resemble the figurines:
- Chow Chow, referred in China as Songshi Quan or "Fluffy Asian-dog"
- Japanese Chin
- French Bulldog
- Shar Pei
- Shih Tzu, referred in China as Shizi Gou, or "foo dog"
- Tibetan Spaniel
- Tibetan Mastiff
- Lhasa Apso
- Fu Dog (American Dragon: Jake Long), a character in the animated series American Dragon: Jake Long
- Rhodesian Ridgeback, African dog breed bred for hunting lions
- Buddhism, the religion the lion statues originated from
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Foo Dog.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.