From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||This article's lead section may not adequately summarize key points of its contents. (December 2013)|
- Fletcher, JC (5 February 2012). "Gface, Crytek-backed streaming game network, goes into beta". Joystiq. Retrieved 16 December 2013.
- Sandberg, Adam (2 April 2009). "Crytek was way ahead of OnLive". That VideoGame Blog. Retrieved 16 December 2013.
- Dobra, Andrei (27 April 2009). "Crytek Attempted Cloud Gaming Way Before OnLive". Softpedia. Retrieved 16 December 2013.
- Official website
- Official blog
- Crytek: Streaming games service viable in 2013
- Crysis' Developers New Online Gaming Service is OnLive + Skype + Facebook