Guilford Township, Jo Daviess County, Illinois
Location in Jo Daviess County
Jo Daviess County's location in Illinois
|Established||November 2, 1852|
|• Total||37.34 sq mi (96.7 km2)|
|• Land||37.15 sq mi (96.2 km2)|
|• Water||0.19 sq mi (0.5 km2) 0.51%|
|Elevation||794 ft (242 m)|
|• Density||32.5/sq mi (12.5/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|ZIP codes||61028, 61036, 61075|
|GNIS feature ID||0429091|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 37.34 square miles (96.7 km2), of which 37.15 square miles (96.2 km2) (or 99.49%) is land and 0.19 square miles (0.49 km2) (or 0.51%) is water.
- Scales Mound Township (northeast)
- Thompson Township (east)
- Woodbine Township (southeast)
- Elizabeth Township (south)
- Rice Township (southwest)
- East Galena Township (west)
- Council Hill Township (northwest)
The township contains Singers Catholic Cemetery.
- The Galena Territory
- River Ridge Community Unit School District 210
- Scales Mound Community Unit School District 211
- Illinois' 16th congressional district
- State House District 89
- State Senate District 45
- "Guilford Township, Jo Daviess County, Illinois". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2010-01-17.
- United States Census Bureau 2007 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States National Atlas
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.