Vinegar Hill Township, Jo Daviess County, Illinois
|Vinegar Hill Township|
Location in Jo Daviess County
Jo Daviess County's location in Illinois
|Established||November 2, 1852|
|• Supervisor||James D. Purdy|
|• Total||13.9 sq mi (36 km2)|
|• Land||13.9 sq mi (36 km2)|
|• Water||0 sq mi (0 km2) 0%|
|Elevation||876 ft (267 m)|
|• Density||26.2/sq mi (10.1/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|ZIP codes||61025, 61036|
|GNIS feature ID||0429873|
Vinegar Hill Township is one of twenty-three townships in Jo Daviess County, Illinois, USA. As of the 2010 census, its population was 364 and it contained 143 housing units. Its name changed from Mann Township on September 18, 1857.
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 13.9 square miles (36 km2), all land.
- Galena Unit School District 120
- Illinois' 16th congressional district
- State House District 89
- State Senate District 45
- "Vinegar Hill Township, Jo Daviess County, Illinois". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2010-01-17.
- United States Census Bureau 2007 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States National Atlas
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.