Harmony Township, Union County, Indiana
Location in Union County
|• Type||Indiana township|
|• Total||22.99 sq mi (59.5 km2)|
|• Land||20.65 sq mi (53.5 km2)|
|• Water||2.34 sq mi (6.1 km2) 10.18%|
|Elevation||807 ft (246 m)|
|• Density||26.3/sq mi (10.2/km2)|
|Time zone||Eastern (EST) (UTC-5)|
|• Summer (DST)||EDT (UTC-4)|
|ZIP codes||47331, 47353|
|GNIS feature ID||453375|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 22.99 square miles (59.5 km2), of which 20.65 square miles (53.5 km2) (or 89.82%) is land and 2.34 square miles (6.1 km2) (or 10.18%) is water.
- Quakertown at
(This list is based on USGS data and may include former settlements.)
- Liberty Township (north)
- Union Township (east)
- Bath Township, Franklin County (southeast)
- Fairfield Township, Franklin County (south)
- Blooming Grove Township, Franklin County (southwest)
- Jackson Township, Fayette County (west)
- Jennings Township, Fayette County (northwest)
The township contains these two cemeteries: New Hope and Old Bath Springs.
- Union County-College Corner Joint School District
- Indiana's 6th congressional district
- State House District 55
- State Senate District 43
- United States Census Bureau 2007 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States Board on Geographic Names (GNIS)
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. October 25, 2007. Retrieved 2017-05-09.
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-10.