Computer Sciences Corporation|
Electronic Data Systems
|Founded||April 3, 2017|
|Headquarters||Tysons Corner, Virginia, U.S.|
John Michael Lawrie|
(Chairman, President and CEO)
|Services||IT consulting, management consulting, cloud infrastructure, operations, managed services and outsourcing services|
|Revenue||US$24.55 billion (2018)|
|US$3.04 billion (2018)|
|US$1.78 billion (2018)|
|Total assets||US$33.92 billion (2018)|
|Total equity||US$13.83 billion (2018)|
Number of employees
DXC Technology (stylized as DXC.technology) is an American multinational end-to-end IT services company headquartered in Tysons Corner, Virginia. DXC provides information technology and consulting services to businesses and governments. The company operates in more than 70 countries and trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “DXC” and is a component of the S&P 500 index.
The company sponsors Team Penske with 2016 Champion Simon Pagenaud, and in 2018 became title sponsor of IndyCar Series race DXC Technology 600. DXC is also a partner of Australian Rugby Union team Brumbies.
- "DXC Executive Leadership". dxc.technology. Retrieved 23 March 2018.
- "Results for the Fourth Quarter and Year ended March 31, 2018" (PDF). DXC Technology. Retrieved 2018-04-13.
- "A Channel Force Arrives: DXC Technology Born From Close Of CSC-HPE Enterprise Services Merger". CRN.
- "Team Penske | Sponsors | Team Penske - Sponsor Garage - Header content". www.teampenske.com. Retrieved 2017-06-02.
- "DXC Technology Named Title Sponsor of Texas Motor Speedway Race". www.indycar.com. Retrieved 2018-06-11.
- "Our Partners - Brumbies Rugby". Brumbies Rugby. Retrieved 2017-06-02.