Huang Qian, 2012 in Istanbul
July 18, 1986 |
|Title||Woman Grandmaster (WGM)|
|FIDE rating||2450 (July 2016)|
|Peak rating||2494 (May 2014)|
|2010 Guangzhou||Women's Team|
Huang Qian (Chinese: 黄茜; born July 18, 1986 in Chongqing) is a Chinese chess player who holds the title of Woman Grandmaster. She won the Chinese Women's Chess Championship in 2012 and the Asian Women's Chess Championship in 2013.
In 2013 she won the Zhonghai Huashan Cup for Women Stars, a rapid women's round-robin tournament held in Huayin, on tiebreak over Viktorija Cmilyte with a score of 4.5/7, half point ahead of Tatiana Kosintseva and Women's World Champion Anna Ushenina.
China Chess League
Huang was a member of the gold medal-winning Chinese team at the 2004 Women's Chess Olympiad in Calvià. In 2007, along with Zhao Xue, Hou Yifan, Ruan Lufei and Shen Yang, she also won with the Chinese team the first Women's World Team Chess Championship in Yekaterinburg. She scored of 4/4 (despite this 100% result she did not win reserve board prize due to the limited number of games played).
- 36th Chess Olympiad (Women) in Calvià, Spain October 14–31, 2004; score 7.5/10
- China Women's Individual Championship Group A in Chongqing, China June 6–19, 2007; score 6.5/10
- 12th Asian Women Individual Championship in Tehran, Iran September 3–11, 2007; score 5.5/9
- Rating data for player Huang, Qian, (CHN)
- Huang Qiang - Top list records FIDE
- "Huang Qian wins the Zhonghai Huashan Women’s Tournament". Chessdom. 2013-03-22. Retrieved 25 November 2015.
- Peng, Zhaoqin (2013-10-14). "Tianjin Nankai University with Koneru leads in the Chinese League". News About Chess. Retrieved 8 October 2015.
- China wins Women's Team Championship by two points
- 1st Women's World Chess Team Championship: Ekaterinburg 2007
- FIDE: Application Details
- Huang Qian rating card at FIDE
- Huang Qian chess games at 365Chess.com
- Huang Qian player profile and games at Chessgames.com
|This biographical article relating to a Chinese chess figure is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|