Jump to navigation Jump to search
IEC may refer to:
|Look up IEC in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Businesses and organisations
- International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC), an international standards dealing with electrical, electronic and related technologies.
- Islamic Educational College, a school in Amman, Jordan.
- Independent Electrical Contractors (Associated Independent Electrical Contractors of America), a U.S. national trade association
- Institut d'Estudis Catalans (English: Institute of Catalan Studies), a Catalan academic institution
- International Engineering Public Company Limited, a Thai company
- The International Executive Committee of Communist International
- Interstate Economic Committee, a committee of the Soviet Government following the 1991 August Coup
- Israel Electric Corporation
- Independent Electoral Commission
- Itumbiara Esporte Clube, a Brazilian football club
In science and technology
- IEC connectors, any of several electrical connectors specified by the International Electrotechnical Commission
- IEC bus or Serial IEC, a serial daisy chain bus for 8-bit Commodore computers
- Inertial electrostatic confinement, in fusion energy
- Interactive evolutionary computation, methods of evolutionary computation that use human evaluation
- Intraepidermal carcinoma, such as Bowen's disease
- Ion Exchange Chromatography, a laboratory technique
- Institutional Ethics Committee, an ethical committee in clinical trials, also known as Institutional Review Board (IRB) or Ethical Review Board (ERB)
- Interexchange carrier, a legal and regulatory term for a telecommunications company
- Island Eastern Corridor, an expressway in Hong Kong
- International Eucharistic Congress, a gathering of Roman Catholic clergy
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title IEC.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.