Irish Anti-War Movement
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guidelines for companies and organizations. (November 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Richard Boyd Barrett|
A number of rifts occurred, most damagingly in 2004 when PRO (and chairperson of the Cork Anti-War Campaign) Dr. Fintan Lane resigned. This caused a number of groups and members to leave the organisation.
- "Irish anti-war movement calls for mass protests", Irish Examiner, 20 March 2003.
- Treanor, Claire. "Civil war in Irish anti-war movement", The Sunday Business Post, 14 March 2004.
- Affiliates - Campaign Against the EU Constitution, Vote No to the Lisbon Treaty
- "‘He’s not welcome’: Prince Charles faces protests on visit to Sligo". TheJournal.ie. 22 April 2015.
- "IAWM press statement - expose Prince Charles's links to arms trade". 18 May 2015. Archived from the original on 18 May 2015.