Power Rangers Dino Thunder
|Power Rangers Dino Thunder|
|Based on||Bakuryū Sentai Abaranger|
by Toei Company
|Developed by||The Walt Disney Company|
|Directed by||Charlie Haskell|
|Theme music composer||Bruce Lynch|
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of episodes||38|
|Executive producers||Ann Austen|
|Production locations||New Zealand (Wellington, Auckland)|
Japan (Saitama, Kyoto, Yokohama and Tokyo)
|Running time||20–21 minutes|
|Production companies||BVS Entertainment|
Renaissance Atlantic Entertainment
Toei Company, Ltd.
Village Roadshow KP Productions Limited
|Distributor||Buena Vista Television|
Buena Vista International Television
|Original network||ABC Family (Jetix)|
ABC (ABC Kids)
|Original release||February 14 –|
November 20, 2004
|Preceded by||Power Rangers Ninja Storm|
|Followed by||Power Rangers S.P.D.|
Power Rangers Dino Thunder is the twelfth season of the American television series, Power Rangers. This incarnation of Power Rangers was adapted from Bakuryū Sentai Abaranger, the 27th entry of Toei Company's long-running Super Sentai franchise. Dino Thunder was also the subtitle of the Korean dub of Abaranger in South Korea and had a similar/identical logo to the American version as well. The series is notable as it features the return of Jason David Frank as Tommy Oliver and a dinosaur theme for the powers, abilities and assets of most of the series' protagonists and antagonists. It was the first series to be aired on Toon Disney as part of Jetix.
A soccer player, a computer expert, a singer and then eventually both an artist and a teacher with a long history of such situations become Power Rangers to help save Earth from the ruthless scheming of the dinosauric Mesogog who wishes to eradicate all human life and return Earth to the age of dinosaurs. Mesogog is assisted in his ways by Elsa, Zeltrax, and an army each of both Tyrannodrones and Triptoids as well as monsters that they call their Mutations.
In this season, Tommy Oliver, from Mighty Morphin Power Rangers (starting from part 1 of season 1's 5-part story, 'Green With Evil') to Power Rangers Turbo (Tommy's last appearance in the franchise onwards would be in the final scene of part 2 of Turbo's two-part story 'Passing the Torch' (episodes 18 to 19)) fame with a guest appearance in Wild Force's Red Ranger team-up special 'Forever Red', returns as a paleontology professor in Reefside, California and so he is known as Dr. Tommy Oliver (sometimes named by some in short as Dr. O). When he is assigned three detention students by Principle Randall (the human disguise of Elsa):
- athlete Conner McKnight
- computer expert Ethan James
- singer Kira Ford
...they end up finding three Dino Gems - one for each teen, paving the way for their destiny as Dino Rangers.
- Conner gains the powers of both the Tyrannozord and super running speed
- Ethan gains the powers of both the Tricerazord and energy-formed skin-shield defense
- Kira gains the powers of both the Pterazord and sonic screams
Five episodes into the series, Tommy once again becomes a Power Ranger by bonding with the Black Dino Gem (and receiving its power of invisibility - the first of two Dino Gem powers related to stealth) and therefore becoming the Black Dino Ranger (and ultimately becoming the first Power Ranger in history to also bear the role of the mentor of a new team of Rangers) and they are also later joined by Anton Mercer's adopted son Trent (some media reveals his family name, after 'Mercer', to be 'Fermandez' - 'Fermandez-Mercer') as the White Dino Ranger, whose White Dino Gem grants him the power of camouflage (another Dino Gem power related to stealth) - before he joins, he must deal with the inner struggle of good and evil (as Tommy himself once had to do as the evil Green Ranger) because he gained his powers from a raw Dino Gem in Mesogog's lab, with the powers originally intended to be Mesogog's. Mesogog is, in fact, Trent's adopted father, who, in a faulty lab experiment, began to mutate into Mesogog. Trent later sides with good and saves his father from the mutation.
During the course of the series, the team adds the following to its arsenal of Zords: Cephalozord (based on the Pachycephalosaurus), Dimetrozord (based on the Dimetrodon), Stegozord (based on the Stegosaurus), Parasaurzord (based on the Parasaurolophus), and Ankylozord (based on the Ankylosaurus). The Stegozord later combines with Trent's Dragozord (based on the Tupuxuara) to form the Dino Stegozord, effectively stealing the Stegozord. Tommy is paired with the Brachiozord (based on the Brachiosaurus), a carrier Zord for most, but not all, of the other Zords. Conner is also later given the powers of the Shield of Triumph to morph into the Triassic Ranger for extra power and pilots the Mezodon Rover/Megazord (based on the Styracosaurus), the Zord that corresponds with the Triassic Ranger powers, which can combine with the Cephalo, Dimetro, Parasaur and Ankylozords to form the Triceramax Megazord.
At the end of the series, the Rangers destroy Mesogog with their raw Dino Gem powers combined into a single last-resort attack which burns out the gems in the process beyond any possibility of the powers restoring at all (Just before this final battle, they are forced to sacrifice the Zords in their last battle with Zeltrax). Finally they return to their normal lives.
Cast and characters
Dino Thunder Rangers
The Dino Rangers morph by drawing power from their respective Dino Gems, which Tommy grants Conner's, Ethan's and Kira's the ability to morph into Dino Morphers whenever needed (Morph call: "Dino Thunder, Power Up!"). They use their abilities to battle the villain Mesogog. By calling out "Super Dino Mode", the Power Rangers tap into the power of the dinosaurs, with spikes extending into view on their suits and, in the case of Kira, wings with Trent's own Super Dino Mode possessing an exclusive extra factor: bladed thin spikes extending from his hands. Each Dino Gems has a special power; red is speed; blue is armor; yellow is hyper screeching; black and white are similar, being invisibility and camouflage, which means Tommy and Trent both use stealth-themed powers with their Gems. In Power Rangers Dino Fury, the Dino Gems are created by Morphin Masters.
- Conner McKnight (portrayed by James Napier) - The Red Dino Ranger and Triassic Ranger who gained super-speed. He is also the leader of the team.[a]
- Ethan James (portrayed by Kevin Duhaney) - The Blue Dino Ranger who gained the ability to harden his skin - energy-formed skin-like armor defense.
- Kira Ford (portrayed by Emma Lahana) - The Yellow Dino Ranger who gained a sonic scream.
- Dr. Tommy Oliver (portrayed by Jason David Frank) - The Black Dino Ranger and previously the Green and White Rangers, Zeo Ranger V Red and the first Red Turbo Ranger. When he gained the Black Dino Gem, it granted him invisibility - this allows the benefit of stealth. He is also the second-in-command of the team.
- Trent Fernandez (portrayed by Jeffrey Parazzo) - The White Dino Ranger (for most of the time in this series, his personal morph call is "White Ranger - Dino Power!" - Trent rarely uses the same morph call as the other Rangers) who gained camouflage abilities.
The Biozords were created by Tommy Oliver and Anton Mercer, merging dinosaur-like reptile DNA with machines.
- Tyrannozord: Conner McKnight's personal Zord that forms most of the Thundersaurus Megazord.
- Tricerazord: Ethan James' personal Zord that forms the right arm of the Thundersaurus Megazord.
- Pterazord: Kira Ford's personal Zord that forms the chest armor and helmet of the Thundersaurus Megazord.
- Dragozord: Trent Fermandez's personal Tupuxuara Zord piloted by Trent Fernandez.
- Stegozord: A Stegosaurus Zord which Trent later takes for himself from the other Rangers during his time as his White Dino Gem's powers being unstably against his control - after Trent's powers are relaxed from their unsettled condition, the Stegozord continues to be a part of his own Zord arsenal with the other Rangers rarely reusing it themselves as it, following Trent gaining it, also serves as being one of the DinoStegazord's components.
- Mezodon: a Styracosaurus zord piloted by Conner McKnight while in his Triassic Ranger form.
- Triassic Megarover: A chariot pulled by the Mezodon.
- Cephalazord: A Pachycephalosaurus Zord.
- Dimetrozord: A Dimetrodon Zord.
- Parasaurzord: A Parasaurolophus Zord.
- Ankylozord: An Ankylosaurus Zord.
- Brachiozord: A black Brachiosaurus Zord piloted by Tommy Oliver.
- Thundersaurus Megazord: The combination of Tyrannozord, Tricerazord and Pterazord. Armed with Tyranno Tail, Tricera Fist and Pterarang. The finisher uses the Tyrannozord's tail as a Dino Drill.
- Thundersaurus Incomplete: The combination without Pterazord.
- Thundersaurus Auxiliary Combinations. Thundersaurus Megazord combines with a few auxiliary Zords in random different combinations that each supply a benefit, such as weapons or forms of transportation (example: flight):
- Thundersaurus Megazord with Cephala Puncher: A combination with the Cephalazord replacing Tricerazord as the right arm - this combination's finisher is the Cephala Power Punch.
- Thundersaurus Megazord with Dimetro Saw-Blade: A combination with the Dimetrozord replacing Dino Drill as the left arm - this combination's finisher is the Dimetro Saw Blade attack.
- Thundersaurus Megazord with Stego Surfboard: The Stegozord's back opens so that the Stegozord serves as a surfboard used by the Thundersaurus Megazord.
- Thundersaurus Megazord with Parasaur Cutter: A combination with the Parasaurzord replacing Dino Drill as the left arm - this combination's finisher is the Parasaur Final Cut.
- Thundersaurus Megazord with Ankylo Drill: A combination with the Ankylozord replacing Tricerazord as the right arm - this combination's finisher is the Ankylo Double Drill.
- Thundersaurus Megazord with Ankylo Drill and Parasaur Cutter: A combination with the Ankylozord and Parasaurzord replacing the Tricerazord and Dino Drill as the arms - the Megazord is armed with both the Parasaur Cutter (Parasaurzord) and the Ankylo Drill (Ankylozord).
It should also be noted that Thundersaurus Megazord has a visual potential to combine not just with either two of the Cephala, Dimetro, Parasaur or Ankylozords in random 1-auxiliary or 2-auxiliary interchangeable combinations but with either the Stegozord or the Dragozord as well to the possible point of the Megazord also combining with the Stegozord, the Dragozord and either two of the Cephalo, Dimetro, Parasaur or Ankylozords all at once to form a 6-Zord-formed enhancement combination formation.
- DinoStegazord: The combination of Dragozord and Stegozord. Armed with Stega Stinger. Its finishers are DinoStegazord Stinger and DinoStega Laser.
- DinoStegazord Auxiliary Combinations. Like the Thundersaurus Megazord, the DinoStegazord combines with any of the Cephala, Dimetro, Parasaur or Ankylozords in either 1-auxiliary or 2-auxiliary combinations:
- Dino Stegazord with Cephala Puncher and Dimetro Saw Blade: The combination of Dino Stegazord with Cephalazord and Dimetrozord - the finishers for this combination are both the Cephala Power Punch and Dimetro Saw Blade attack.
- Dino Stegazord with Ankylo Drill and Parasaur Cutter: The combination of Dino Stegazord with Ankylozord and Parasaurzord - the finishers for this combination are both the Ankylo Double Drill and Parasaur Final Cut.
- DinoStegazord Auxiliary Combinations. Like the Thundersaurus Megazord, the DinoStegazord combines with any of the Cephala, Dimetro, Parasaur or Ankylozords in either 1-auxiliary or 2-auxiliary combinations:
- Mezodon Megazord: The combination of Mezodon and Triassic Megarover - the finishers are the Hatchet Attack and the Wheel Spin.
- Triceramax Megazord: The combination of Mezodon Megazord with the Cephala, Dimetro, Parasaur and Ankylozords - this formation uses the Tricera Lance and its finisher is Turbo Fire.
- Valkasaurus Megazord: The combination of Thundersaurus Megazord, Dino Stegazord, Triceramax Megazord's helmet and Mezodon Megazord's hatchets.
- Hayley Ziktor (portrayed by Ismay Johnston) - The manager of the Cyberspace Cafe and technical advisor to the Dino Thunder Rangers who previously went to college with Tommy.
- Cassidy Cornell (portrayed by Katrina Devine) - A news reporter and classmate of Connor, Ethan, Kira, and Trent.
- Devin Del Valle (portrayed by Tom Hern) - The personal assistant of Cassidy.
- Dr. Anton Mercer (portrayed by Latham Gaines) - The billionaire and head of Anton Mercer Industries who is Trent's adoptive father and worked with Tommy on combining dinosaur DNA and technology with one of the results being the Tyrannodrones.
- Mesogog (portrayed by Latham Gaines) - The dinosauroid evil side of Anton Mercer caused by an experiment with dinosaur DNA gone wrong. They both share a Jekyll and Hyde relationship, Mesogog was killed by the Power Rangers.
- Elsa (portrayed by Miriama Smith) - A minion of Mesogog who posed as Principal Randall at Reefside High School, Elsa was turned to a normal human by Mesogog's machine.
- Zeltrax (voiced by James Gaylyn) - Terrence "Smitty" Smith was a former associate of Tommy Oliver. After Tommy's applications were accepted by Anton Mercer, Terrence was approached by the head of a rival company. While working on a breakthrough, Terrence was caught in a sudden lab explosion and his body was found by Mesogog who recreated him as an ammonite-themed cyborg, Zeltrax was killed by Tommy and Kira. Zeltrax was not mentioned in Power Rangers Beast Morphers, when the Dino Thunder Rangers meet Snide.
- White Dino Ranger Clone (voiced by Adam Gardiner) - An evil clone of the White Dino Ranger created by Zeltrax from Copyotter's salvaged ability and the Geno-Randomizer.
- Tyrannodrones - The cybernetic dinosauroid foot soldiers of Mesogog that were originally created by Tommy Oliver and Anton Mercer from a combination of dinosaur DNA and technology to be used for good until they were reprogrammed by Mesogog. The Tyranndrones were created for Dino Thunder, and don't have a Super Sentai counterpart, the Tyrannodrones were destroyed along with Mesogog's base.
- Triptoids - The black and white amoeba-themed creatures originally from the video game "Wizard Wood" who were recruited and became Mesogog's alternate foot soldiers while also working for Zeltrax. The Triptoids later returned in Power Rangers Beast Morphers where they were revived by Ryjack to assist him in fighting the Beast Morpher Rangers. The Sentai counterparts are called Barmia Soldiers, and were the main foot soldiers in Abaranger.
The monsters in this series are referred to by this name. They are adapted from the monsters that are featured in Bakuryū Sentai Abaranger. Each Mutation is created in the Geno-Randomizer by combining the DNA of an animal, the DNA of a plant, and the molecular structure of an inanimate object. When defeated, Mesogog uses the Hydro-Regenerator to make the Mutation grow.
- Birdbrain - A crow/mentha/sniper monster. This monster was destroyed by the Thundersaurus Megazord.
- Pollenator (voiced by Alistair Browning) - A squid/osmanthus/vanish monster. This monster was destroyed by the Thundersaurus Megazord Cephalo Mode.
- Donkeyvac (voiced by Jason Hoyte) - A donkey/pomegranate/vacuum monster. He can steal the youth of anyone. This monster was destroyed by the Thundersaurus Megazord.
- Demagnetron (voiced by Dallas Barnett) - A diving beetle/rhododendron/magnet monster. This monster was destroyed by the Thundersaurus Megazord.
- Dysotron (voiced by Andrew Robertt) - A giant dice-themed monster. This monster was destroyed by the Thundersaurus Megazord.
- Goldenrod (voiced by James Gaylyn) - A clone of Zeltrax created when he used the Geno-Randomizer on himself which resulted in both of them stepping out of it. With Zeltrax treating him like his son, Goldenrod was sent by his father to target Tommy Oliver. Goldenrod was destroyed by the Black Dino Ranger which furthered Zeltrax's personal vendetta against him. He is voiced by James Gaylyn.
- Scorpex (voiced by Stephen Brunton) - A clock-themed scorpion monster in hard armor. This monster was destroyed by the Thundersaurus Megazord Dimetro Mode.
- Megalador (voiced by Paul Barrett) - A shark/oleander/car parts monster. His flower blasts can cause allergic reactions upon anyone and can create tidal waves. This monster was destroyed by the Thundersaurus Megazord Stego Mode.
- Creature (voiced by Carl Bland) - A lion/dandelion/bomb monster that Elsa and Zeltrax created to lure out the White Ranger. This monster was destroyed by the White Dino Ranger.
- Angor (voiced by Peter Feeney) - An anchor-themed monster. This monster was destroyed by the Thundersaurus Megazord Parasaur Mode.
- Rojobot (voiced by Mark Wright) - A robotic meteor-themed monster. It was first a cowardly monster until it was exposed to a strange meteorite that changed its personality. This monster was destroyed by the Thundersaurus Megazord Ankylo Mode.
- Insectolite (voiced by John Leigh) - A centipede/pansy/TV satellite monster. This monster was destroyed by the Dino Stegazord Cephalo and Dimetro Mode.
- Fossilador (voiced by Glen Drake) - A theropod skeleton monster made from the fossil remains of a project that was previously worked on by Dr. Oliver and Dr. Anton Mercer who had to dismantle it when it was out of their control. Using his mind-control, Fossilidor manipulated Kira to help put him back together. This monster was destroyed by the Thundersaurus Megazord.
- Termitetron (voiced by Scott Wills) - A fly/wishing shrine/pine monster. This monster was destroyed by the Thundersaurus Megazord.
- Ka-Ching (voiced by Greg Johnson) - A bear/mushroom/ATM monster that was featured in the Japanese show based on the Power Rangers (actually part of an episode of Abaranger). This monster was destroyed by the Z-Rex Blaster.
- Mad Mackerel (voiced by Cameron Rhodes) - Elsa used the Geno Randomizer to turn Marty the Mackerel from "The Funky Fisherman Show" into this bonito/olive/fishing rod monster. This monster was destroyed by the Thundersaurus Megazord Ankylo and Parasaur Mode. Afterwards, Marty the Mackerel was restored.
- Copyotter (voiced by Andrew Laing) - A sea otter/green pepper/photocopier monster. His special power was the ability to copy the Rangers' weapons, attacks and even their voices. He even made three copies of Cassidy after getting into an argument with her. This monster was destroyed by the Thundersaurus Megazord Ankylo Mode.
- White Terrorsaurus (voiced by Mark Wright) - A monster created by Zeltrax from the White Dino Ranger clone's energy. This monster was destroyed by the Triassic Ranger.
- White Terrorsaurus II (voiced by Mark Wright) - A much deadlier version of the White Terrorsaurus was recreated by the White Ranger Clone on Elsa's orders. Elsa fed the creature a crystal she mined that contained the same energy signature as the Rangers' Dino Gems, making it stronger and allowing it to drain the Dino Rangers' powers. This monster was destroyed by the Thundersaurus Megazord.
- Other World Monster - A rhinoceros/sugar beet/psychic monster. He was created in a simulation to test the White Ranger Clone's power. This monster was easily destroyed alongside Megalador and the as-yet-unintroduced Horn-Rimmed Monster.
- Jupitor (voiced by Joel Tobeck) - A Jupiter-based robotic monster. This monster was destroyed by the Mezodon Megazord.
- Tutenhawken (voiced by Derek Judge) - A vulture/lychee/treasure box monster. When the Rangers are on a field trip, Ethan translates some Egyptian hieroglyphics which unleashes Tutenhawken's curse on him. This monster was destroyed by the Mezodon Rover.
- Thornox (voiced by Anthony Ray Parker) - A leech/gentiana/lapis lazuli monster created by Elsa from a plant that she injected with some special steroids. This monster was destroyed by the Mezodon Megazord.
- Deadwood (voiced by Andy Faulkner) - A tree monster created by Zeltrax. This monster was destroyed by the Triceramax Megazord.
- Horn-Rimmed Monster (voiced by Peter Daube) - A rat/iris/glasses monster that can cause volcanic eruptions. Elsa used the Geno Randomizer to turn a volcanologist named Dr. Norton Morton into this monster. This monster was destroyed by the Thundersaurus Megazord Stego Mode. Afterwards, Dr. Morton was restored.
- Jade Gladiator (voiced by Geoff Dolan) - When Anton Mercer becomes Mesogog in Mercer's lab, he grabbed an experimental plant and transformed it into the Jade Gladiator. Jade Gladiator uses his botanic power to revive Deadwood and create a new monster called Skortch. This monster was destroyed by the Valkosaurus Megazord.
- Skortch (voiced by Jim McLarty) - A phoenix-like beast created by Jade Gladiator. This monster was destroyed by the Thundersaurus Megazord.
- Squidrose (voiced by Tony Blackett) - A chameleon/balsam/pharmacy prescription monster. Elsa's Dream Machine hooked up to the Geno-Randomizer had this monster manifested into Tommy's dream after he had calamari for dinner. This monster was destroyed by the Thundersaurus Megazord Ankylo Mode.
- Croco D'Vile (voiced by Ray Trout) - A crocodile/fatsia/telephone monster. Elsa's dream machine hooked up to the Geno-Randomizer had this monster manifested into Kira's dream after having to do a report on reptiles. Croco D'Vile tried to hit on Kira during the battle. Kira woke up after Croco D'Vile was defeated.
- Rumba Monkey (voiced by Jonathan Burgh) - A monkey/7 spring herbs/drums monster. Elsa's dream machine hooked up to the Geno-Randomizer had this monster manifested into Ethan's dream after looking at a picture of a monkey. This monster was destroyed by the Thundersaurus Megazord. Before exploding, Rumba Monkey quoted "Rumba Monkey has left the building."
- Rude Elf (voiced by Tim Faville) - A reindeer/mistletoe monster dressed as Santa Claus. Elsa's dream machine hooked up to the Geno-Randomizer had this monster manifested into Conner's dream upon having to do early Christmas shopping with his mother. This monster was destroyed by the Triceramax Megazord.
- Fridgia (voiced by Penny Ashton) - A female ice-elemental monster made inside a comic book world that was drawn by Carson Brady upon receiving a special pen from Elsa in her guise of Principal Randall. This monster was destroyed by the Triassic Ranger's Battlizer Mode.
- Ruby Dragon (voiced by Bruce Hopkins) - A red dragon/orchard/gondola monster created by Elsa from the "Dragon Wars" Ruby Dragon card that she as Principal Randall confiscated. This monster was destroyed by the Thundersaurus and Mezodon Megazords, along with the Dino Stegazord.
- Ugly Monster (voiced by James Coleman) - With Mesogog's new found power after being separated from Anton Mercer, he creates this unnamed monster that evokes the traits of Izzy and Pupperazi to take down the Power Rangers. After being taken down, he transferred his power to the Replicant Zord.[b] When the Replicant Zord was destroyed, the Ugly Monster appeared in giant size to fight the Megazords. This monster was destroyed by the Dino Stegazord.
- Lothor (portrayed by Grant McFarland) - An old enemy of the Ninja Rangers who escapes from the Abyss of Evil.
- Zurgane (voiced by Peter Rowley) - A robot who is one of Lothor's generals.
- Shane Clarke (portrayed by Pua Magasiva) - The Red Wind Ranger.
- Tori Hanson (portrayed by Sally Martin) - The Blue Wind Ranger.
- Waldo "Dustin" Brooks (portrayed by Glenn McMillan) - The Yellow Wind Ranger.
- Hunter Bradley (portrayed by Adam Tuominen) - The Crimson Thunder Ranger.
- Blake Bradley (portrayed by Jorgito Vargas, Jr.) - The Navy Thunder Ranger and the brother of Hunter.
- Cameron "Cam" Watanabe (portrayed by Jason Chan) - The Green Samurai Ranger.
- Sensei Kanoi Watanabe (portrayed by Grant McFarland) - The sensei of the Wind Rangers and the father of Cam.
- Marah (portrayed by Katrina Devine) - The niece of Lothor who defected to the Wind Rangers' side.
- Kapri (portrayed by Katrina Brown) - The niece of Lothor and sister of Marah who defected to the Wind Rangers' side.
|Title||Directed by||Written by||Original air date|
|"Day of the Dino"||Charlie Haskell||Douglas Sloan|
|February 14, 2004|
Former Veteran Ranger Tommy Oliver takes a teaching job in Reefside years after escaping the evil and mysterious reptilian monster Mesogog. He is assigned to look after three detention students: Conner McKnight (soccer star), Ethan James (hi-tech prankster), and Kira Ford (singer). The trio stumbles upon a secret hideaway during a trip to the museum and finds the Dino Gems. Kira rejects her Gem, only to be abducted by Mesogog's forces. Kira then escapes from Mesogog's lair, and he reveals his powerful Bio Zords and unleashes them on the city. Tommy grants the students the means to become Power Rangers and sends them to tame the wild creatures. They succeed and combine their Zords into the Thundersaurus Megazord to halt the evil warrior Zeltrax's attack and save the day.
The episode title alludes to "Day of the Dumpster," the first episode of Mighty Morphin Power Rangers.
|499||3||"Wave Goodbye"||Charlie Haskell||Douglas Sloan||February 21, 2004|
|Conner resigns as the Red Ranger when his Ranger duties interfere with his dreams of being a soccer star and cause him to miss a vital try-out. However, he reconsiders after saving a little girl and defeating Mesogog's Birdbrain mutation with help from Ethan and Kira and the Raptor Riders given to the Rangers by Tommy. Meanwhile, Mesogog kidnaps Tommy to force him to unleash the power from within a stone.|
|500||4||"Legacy of Power"||Andrew Merrifield||Ann Knapp||February 28, 2004|
Mesogog kidnaps Tommy to find out how to access a mysterious power source. As Hayley searches for a way to rescue Tommy, the Rangers watch a video diary on the Power Rangers' history with footage from the past eleven seasons.
This is the 500th episode of Power Rangers.
|501||5||"Back In Black"||Andrew Merrifield||Ann Knapp||March 6, 2004|
|The Rangers rescue Tommy, who steals the stone and discovers the power within is another Dino Gem. Harnessing the powers of this black gem, Tommy reignites his past and becomes the Black Ranger. To defeat Mesogog's latest creation, the Rangers are sent the Cephala Zord as a boxing glove.|
|502||6||"Diva In Distress"||Andrew Merrifield||Jackie Marchand||March 13, 2004|
Kira is reunited with her old friend and celebrity, Kylee Styles. The snobbish teenage star falls victim to the youth-draining Donkeyvac monster, and Kira comforts Kylee by reminding her of better times while the others confront this new menace. When Kira helps her friends take down Donkeyvac, everyone's youth is restored, and Kylee and Kira reunite and perform a duet at Hayley's Cyberspace.|
Guest Star: Morgan Reese Fairhead as Kylee Styles
|503||7||"Game On"||Andrew Merrifield||John Tellegen||March 20, 2004|
|Mesogog's latest plan takes advantage of Ethan's obsession for a video game by transporting him into the game's virtual world where he meets a strange wizard and the even stranger Triptoids. Kira also gets sucked into the game, but they manage to return to the real world and discover that the Triptoids and the wizard have followed them. After the Rangers deal with the Demagnetron monster, Hayley sends the wizard back to the virtual world.|
|504||8||"Golden Boy"||Paul Grinder||Ann Knapp||March 27, 2004|
|In his effort to enhance himself, Zeltrax accidentally creates his own "son" who calls himself Golden Rod. While Tommy's former partner Anton Mercer, adoptive father to Trent Fernandez, purchases the Cyberspace Cafe, the Rangers head to City Hall to stop him only to run into Zeltrax and Golden Rod. As the Thundersaurus Megazord struggles against the enlarged Golden Rod's might, Tommy steps in and destroys the son of Zeltrax with his Brachio Staff. Afterward, the city councilwoman prevents Mercer from taking over the cafe.|
|505||9||"Beneath the Surface"||Paul Grinder||Jackie Marchand||April 3, 2004|
|Dr. Oliver and Principal Randall take the students on a dig, using that pretense to hide their real motive of finding a Dino Egg. Pulling a bait and switch on the Rangers, Randall, who is Mesogog's henchwoman, Elsa, in disguise, manages to steal the real Dino Egg and hatches the Dimetro Zord. After a brief battle, the Rangers tame the Dimetro Zord, who helps to defeat Scorpex, the latest monster with the saw blade ability.|
|506||10||"Ocean Alert"||Paul Grinder||John Tellegen||April 10, 2004|
When famous actress Nikki Valentina is captured by Mesogog to be used as a part of his evil schemes, the Rangers must save her and face off against the Megaldor monster. Meanwhile, Hayley uncovers a new Dino Egg, which hatches into the Stego Zord.|
Guest Star: Chantal Gaiqui as Nikki Valentine.
|"White Thunder"||Charlie Haskell||Douglas Sloan|
Douglas Sloan & Jackie Marchand
(Parts 2 & 3)
|April 17, 2004|
April 24, 2004
May 1, 2004
When the powerful White Dino Gem goes missing from Mesogog's fortress, a monster is sent to lure out whoever stole it. Mesogog's plan works, and the renegade White Ranger appears, easily defeating the beast and forcing the Rangers to retreat.|
Conner and Kira are sent to locate a new Dino Egg, only to find it in the White Ranger's possession. Hayley alerts the team to the Angor monster's presence, and the Thundersarus Megazord duels it while Tommy goes to confront the White Ranger and retrieve the Dino Egg. While the Megazord defeats the monster with help from the newly-hatched Parasaur Zord, which gives the Megazord the scissor blade, Tommy fails, and the Drago Zord is hatched.
The White Ranger steals the Rangers' Stego Zord and combines it with his Drago Zord to form the Dino Stegozord, which blasts the Thundersarus Megazord apart. While a trio of auxiliary Zords is sent into battle, Conner dukes it out with the White Ranger and unlocks his Super Dino Mode. Later, Tommy discovers the White Ranger's true identity as Trent but is encased in amber before telling the others.
|510||14||"Truth And Consequences"||Andrew Merrifield||Jackie Marchand||May 8, 2004|
|As the Rangers attempt to free Tommy from his amber prison, Trent starts causing trouble. In a battle against the Rangers, Trent stops himself from hurting a demorphed Kira and later tells her that he is the White Ranger. While Kira is initially shocked, she offers to help him, but he declines and decides to leave the city, citing that he is too dangerous to stay around. The Ankylo Zord reveals itself and strongly beats the Dino Stegazord with the ability of another drill.|
|511||15||"Leader of the Whack"||Andrew Merrifield||John Tellegen||May 15, 2004|
|As Trent leaves, he notices a meteor crashing into the woods. The Rangers show up to investigate, hoping that the meteor will help free Tommy, and are greeted by Tyrannodrones and the Rojobot monster. During the ensuing battle, the meteor blasts everyone with a strange energy that reveals their personalities' hidden sides. Conner becomes a brainiac, Ethan, a jock, Kira turns into a valley girl that loves shopping, Cassidy becomes a nerd, and Devin becomes the coolest kid in school. The Rangers face off against the now-aggressive monster and defeat him with Trent's help, who has been turned good by the meteor's rays. The Rangers destroy the meteor, revert to normal and use a fragment to set Tommy free. While Tommy is glad to be free, he now finds himself permanently morphed.|
|512||16||"Burning at Both Ends"||Andrew Merrifield||Ann Knapp||May 22, 2004|
|Trent, now completely overwhelmed by the evil influence of his Dino Gem, joins Mesogog. After tricking the Rangers into believing he has reformed, he presents them with brand new Dino ATV's as a gift of goodwill, but Tommy discovers his ruse. Meanwhile, Mesogog is revealed to be Anton Mercer's unwilling alter-ego.|
|513||17||"The Missing Bone"||Paul Grinder||Douglas Sloan||May 22, 2004|
|A failed, fossilized experiment of Tommy and Anton's is revived and brainwashes Kira into retrieving its missing piece. Once it is complete, the Fossilador monster wreaks havoc on Reefside and battles the incomplete Thundersarus Megazord. Once free from Fossilador's control, Kira saves the day with the help of the Pterazord.|
|514||18||"Bully for Ethan"||Paul Grinder||Ann Knapp||June 12, 2004|
|Ethan is bullied by one of his classmates while Trent and Zeltrax forge an uneasy alliance to destroy their enemies. Tommy tries to reason with Zeltrax after discovering his true identity as "Smitty," his old friend that was lost in an accident but was reconstructed by Mesogog. Trent is singled out by Mesogog, who warns him not to betray him.|
|515||19||"Lost & Found in Translation"||Paul Grinder||Steve Slavkin||June 13, 2004|
When Conner, Ethan, and Kira find a show about Power Rangers in Japan, Conner is appalled at its portrayal of them. Meanwhile, the Japanese Rangers must go up against a money-hungry monster named Ka-Ching.
This was an English dubbed version of the 10th episode of its Sentai counterpart, Bakuryū Sentai Abaranger; the episode in the original series was Abare Leaguer Bind.
|516||20||"It's a Mad Mad Mackerel"||Paul Grinder||Mark Hoffmeier||June 19, 2004|
|Kira gets an internship on the Funky Fisherman Show, only to realize how unhappy she is with her job. Meanwhile, Elsa kidnaps the fisherman's sidekick, Marty, the Mackerel, and transforms him into Mad Mackerel to battle the Rangers.|
|517||21||"Copy That"||Douglas Sloan||Jackie Marchand||July 10, 2004|
|Mesogog attempts to destroy Trent when Zeltrax, through Copyotter, frames the White Ranger for destroying his lab. However, Anton Mercer breaks through and destroy the White Dino Gem's hold over Trent. Trent returns the favor by promising to use his powers for good. Later, Zeltrax reveals an evil, soulless clone of the White Ranger.|
|518||22||"Triassic Triumph"||Douglas Sloan||Ann Knapp||July 17, 2004|
|Zeltrax manifests the White Terrorsaurus from the evil White Ranger clone. While Tommy and Trent search for a powerful new energy source, Conner is discouraged when his plan to defeat the Terrorsaurus costs the Rangers their Dinozords. Sensing a new power calling out to him, Conner steps up to accept the Shield Of Triumph and, with it, the ability to become the Triassic Ranger. With a whole new level of power at his command, Conner quickly destroys the Terrorsaurus.|
|519||23||"A Star Is Torn"||Douglas Sloan||Douglas Sloan||July 24, 2004|
|Kira scores a deal with a famous record producer but isn't satisfied with her new image. Meanwhile, Hayley tries to get a new vehicle up and running, while Tommy and Zeltrax duel in a fierce battle aboard his Aerial Assault Vehicle.|
|520||24||"A Ranger Exclusive"||Andrew Merrifield||Douglas Sloan||July 31, 2004|
|Kira tries to get Cassidy a job as a reporter for the local TV station, which falls victim to Mesogog's newest creation. As the monster infiltrates the satellites to destroy Jupiter and thus causes such an incredible impact to leave the Earth devoid of human life, the Rangers must prevent Mesogog from accomplishing his goal and reverting the Earth to the age of the dinosaurs.|
|521||25||"Tutenhawken's Curse"||Andrew Merrifield||Jackie Marchand||August 7, 2004|
|Ethan is hit with a string of bad luck after uncovering an ancient curse and awakening Pharaoh Tutenhawken. The Rangers battle Tutenhawken in their search to break the curse, and the Pharaoh takes Cassidy as his queen. Ethan comes to the rescue with his new Hovercraft Cycle with the Rangers at a tactical disadvantage.|
|522||26||"Disappearing Act"||Andrew Merrifield||Ann Knapp||August 21, 2004|
|Elsa retrieves some strange slime that matures her new creation; Thornox and Tommy gathers a sample for himself. After Hayley analyzes the substance, she prepares to use it on Tommy in the hopes of demorphing him. The process is a success, but now the good doctor is invisible.|
|523||27||"Fighting Spirit"||Paul Grinder||Jackie Marchand||August 28, 2004|
|Tommy informs the Rangers of an experiment that he hopes will restore him to normal. A hesitant Hayley activates a machine that draws power from his Dino Gem and makes Tommy visible again, but unfortunately, he is left comatose. Meanwhile, as the Rangers are stripped of their powers by a new White Terrorsaurus, the hospitalized Tommy finds himself in a strange dream-world where he must fight three of his past Ranger alter-egos in a battle for his life. This episode – rather appropriately – aired on the eleventh anniversary of the first episode of Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers.|
|524||28||"The Passion of Conner"||Paul Grinder||Ann Knapp||September 5, 2004|
A young environmentalist named Krista is protesting to save an old tree. In his efforts to impress Krista and win her heart, Conner finds himself wishing for the same passion she has. When Zeltrax returns and powers up using the serum inside the tree, he transforms the tree into a monster named Deadwood, whom the Rangers kill with the new formation of the Triceramax Megazord. When Zeltrax endangers Krista, Conner's determination to save her grants him access to his Triassic Morpher and Battlizer, originating from Conner's Triassic power.
|525||29||"Isn't It Lava-ly"||Paul Grinder||Bruce Kalish||September 18, 2004|
|Volcanologist Dr. Morton is captured by Elsa as a part of her latest scheme to activate a long-dormant volcano. Meanwhile, an overconfident Ethan takes part in a video game competition and is shocked to discover his opponent is Devin.|
|526||30||"Strange Relations"||Charlie Haskell||Jackie Marchand||September 25, 2004|
|As Mesogog and Anton Mercer battle for control, a fluctuation in the Morphing Grid forces the White Ranger and his evil clone to meet in a final battle. Meanwhile, the other Rangers battle Mesogog's Jade Gladiator.|
|"Thunder Storm"||Charlie Haskell||Douglas Sloan||October 2, 2004|
October 9, 2004
Lothor manages to climb out of the Abyss Of Evil and, with his corrupt Power Discs, brainwashes the Ninja Storm trio into servitude. After the Wind Rangers lay waste to their Ninja Academy, Cam alerts Hunter and Blake while the Dino Rangers face off against the Wind Rangers in the ultimate Ranger showdown. As Cam, Hunter, and Blake venture into the Abyss of Evil to retrieve their lost powers, the evil Wind Rangers challenge the Dino Rangers to a rematch. Just as both teams are about to morph, Cam, Hunter, and Blake appear and snap the Wind Rangers out of their trance. Meanwhile, Lothor and Mesogog unite to take over the Earth, only to turn against each other once all eleven Rangers, including Marah and Kapri, foil their plan.|
Guest Stars: Pua Magasiva, Sally Martin, Glenn McMillan, Adam Tuominen, Jorgito Vargas, Jr., Jason Chan, Grant McFarland, and Katrina Browne.
|529||33||"In Your Dreams"||Britta Johnstone||Jackie Marchand||October 16, 2004|
|Elsa invades the Ranger's dreams to destroy them for good. With each Ranger facing off against a unique monster, will they be able to overcome their fears?|
|530||34||"Drawn into Danger"||Britta Johnstone||Jackie Marchand||October 23, 2004|
|Trent attends a comic convention to show his work to famous artist Carson Brady. Elsa is also there and gives Carson a pen that possesses him, making him draw a comic where the Rangers face Elsa's latest ally, Fridiga. With the Rangers trapped within the comic and forced to live out the storyline, will Trent be able to help them escape?|
|531||35||"House of Cards"||Britta Johnstone||Douglas Sloan||October 30, 2004|
Trent arouses the suspicion of his teammates as he tries to keep his promise to his father Anton and keep his identity as Mesogog secret. When Elsa uses a card she confiscated from Ethan as the basis for a powerful new monster, which is the Ruby Dragon, Trent's secret is on the verge of being exposed. Although the Rangers defeat their opponent, their real troubles are just beginning as they discover that Anton Mercer is Mesogog.
Elsa's dual identity as Principal Randall is exposed to the Rangers and the whole school.
|532||36||"A Test of Trust"||Britta Johnstone||Ann Knapp||November 6, 2004|
|Conner, Ethan, and Kira recall how much they've changed since becoming Rangers, while Trent faces losing his powers unless he finds a way to redeem himself. Will Trent succeed, or is this the end for the White Ranger? Meanwhile, Mesogog uses a potion to separate himself from Anton Mercer. To make things worse, he sends the Ugly Monster that easily beats the Triassic Ranger and creates an evil clone of the Megazord, the Replicant Zord!|
|"Thunder Struck"||Andrew Merrifield||Douglas Sloan|
|November 13, 2004|
November 20, 2004
|Mesogog tortures Anton Mercer and shows Elsa his latest plan. This giant cannon can defeat the Rangers and transform Earth into the age of the Dinosaurs. For that, he will need the powers within the Dino Gems. But he will also need the power he gave Elsa. So he drains Elsa's power, turning her back into a human no longer under his control. She is rescued by the Rangers and taken to the Dino Lab. Trent pretends to make a deal with Mesogog, allowing the Rangers to invade and destroy Mesogog's cannon. Trent returns with Anton Mercer intact. Zeltrax comes to the Dino Lab and kills it, and takes Elsa away. The Rangers return from Mesogog's island to the Dino Lab, where they find it destroyed. Hayley finds their hidden camera, and they learn that Zeltrax has taken Elsa. Meanwhile, Zeltrax unleashes his Zelzord. Ethan finds the Zelzord, reports it to the Rangers, morphs, and joins them. As Zeltrax destroys the city with the Triptoids, Trent fights them, while Tommy summons the Zords and they form the Thundersaurus Megazord. Tommy goes into the Zelzord with Kira, where they destroy Zeltrax, but the Zelzord survives, and the Rangers sacrifice their Zords to destroy it. The Rangers meet on the ground, where they find Mesogog, who survived the battle. He tells them that they have foiled his plans. Still, he absorbs enough Dino Gem energy to complete his transmutation, the Mesomonster, and fights them until the Triassic Ranger knocks him down. However, he clones himself, so the Rangers use their Dino Gems to create an unstoppable power that destroys the Mesomonsters, sacrificing their powers in process. Cassidy and Devin discover the Rangers' identities, but do not wish to expose it because the Rangers are their friends. The Rangers who have no longer their power, go to prom, where Conner says he will open a Soccer camp, and Ethan will take part in a video game competition, and he is practicing now since he will not lose again. Trent is going to Art School, and Anton is the happiest to hear it. The series ends with Kira singing a song with memories about their life.|
Due to the mention that Power Rangers solely existed as a comic book in Power Rangers Ninja Storm, many fans believed that series existed in a different universe than that of the original Power Rangers series. (However, Power Rangers in Space had previously mentioned a Ranger-based comic book in its crossover with Ninja Turtles: The Next Mutation). Fans also believed this due to the lack of a Ninja Storm/Wild Force team-up episode, partly due to the actors refusing to come since much of the production crew had been laid off as well as the change in hands of the Power Rangers franchise from Saban to Disney and filming locations from United States to New Zealand. Executive producer Douglas Sloan also received heavy criticism for not tying Ninja Storm in with the original universe.
To tie up all of the loose Ninja Storm ends, and to try to bring in a larger audience, Sloan brought back Jason David Frank and his original character, the once evil turned hero, green, white, red, and now black ranger from Mighty Morphin Power Rangers through Power Rangers Turbo, Tommy Oliver, a legendary Power Ranger, as a mentor for the new team as well as a fellow Power Ranger. Jason Frank has said that he did the show as a favor for Sloan. Through the episodes "Legacy of Power" (the 500th episode overall), a look back on all of the previous Power Rangers series; "Back in Black", giving Tommy new Power Ranger powers; "Fighting Spirit", seeing Tommy encounter his previous Ranger forms and airing on the eleventh anniversary of Power Rangers no less; and "Thunder Storm", a team-up arc between Dino Thunder and Ninja Storm, all previous series were included in the original Power Rangers universe.
Also in the season premiere "Day of the Dino", Mesogog knew of Lothor as he mentioned Reefside would believe he had returned to town, although Blue Bay Harbor was Lothor's target in Ninja Storm. However considering Conner's twin brother attended the Wind Ninja Academy it is possible the two towns are relatively nearby one another, explaining Mesogog's statement.
Dino Thunder also was the first Power Rangers series to overtly acknowledge its Super Sentai roots with an episode entitled "Lost and Found in Translation," which featured a Japanese show based on the Power Rangers dubbed in English. In actuality, the footage used in that episode was from episode 10 ("Abare League Bind") of Dino Thunder's source series, Bakuryū Sentai Abaranger, dubbed in a manner similar to the comedic parody dub of Kagaku Sentai Dynaman in the late 1980s.
There were two games produced for Dino Thunder. On the Game Boy Advance, there was a sidescrolling game, which was a platformer involving fighting several villains from the series. The other game was produced for the PlayStation 2 and the Nintendo GameCube. This was the first Power Rangers game produced on a sixth generation console. All the action takes place inside the zords. This game also had some inconsistencies with the television series to allow the action to take place in the zords while battling the regular enemies who were human size.
A complete box set was released in Region 2 on July 14, 2008.
- In the Power Rangers continuity, Conner has an identical twin brother called Eric (also played by James Napier) who was once a student at the Wind Ninja Academy (as seen in the finale of Power Rangers Ninja Storm), but later "flunked out".
- Replicant Zord also known as Blizzard Force Megazord is the combination of Carnozord and Chasmozord.
- Sisario, Ben (2004-02-29). "FOR YOUNG VIEWERS; Those Mighty Power Rangers Just Keep On Morphing". The New York Times. Retrieved 2010-08-07.
- "Power Rangers Dino Thunder - Legacy of Power". DVD Talk. Retrieved 2010-08-22.
- "Power Rangers Dino Thunder - Day of the Dino". DVD Talk. Retrieved 2010-08-22.
- "THE BEST 'POWER RANGERS' REBOOT HAPPENED IN 2004". Inverse. 22 December 2016.
- "Power Rangers Origins and Evolutions". ComingSoon.net. 2017-03-20. Retrieved 3 June 2021.
- Kelley, Shamus (February 21, 2021). "Power Rangers: Who Are The Morphin Masters?". Den of Geek. Retrieved February 22, 2021.
- Kelley, Shamus (April 17, 2021). "How Power Rangers Dino Fury Finally Embraced The Franchise's Continuity". Den of Geek. Retrieved February 8, 2021.
- "Legacy of Power". Power Rangers Dino Thunder. Episode 4. February 28, 2004. ABC Family.
- "Day of the Dino". Power Rangers Dino Thunder. Episode 1–2. February 14, 2004. ABC Family.
- "White Thunder". Power Rangers Dino Thunder. Episode 11. April 17, 2004. ABC Family.
- "White Thunder". Power Rangers Dino Thunder. Episode 12. April 24, 2004. ABC Family.
- "White Thunder". Power Rangers Dino Thunder. Episode 13. May 1, 2004. ABC Family.
- "A Test of Trust". Power Rangers Dino Thunder. Episode 36. November 6, 2004. ABC Family.
- "Wave Goodbye". Power Rangers Dino Thunder. Episode 3. February 21, 2004. ABC Family.
- Aguilar, Matthew (May 17, 2019). "Power Rangers: Dino Thunder Actors Reportedly Not Returning For Beast Morphers Team-Up Episode". ComicBook. Retrieved October 17, 2021.
- "Power Rangers Beast Morphers: Exclusive First Look at the Dino Charge Crossover". IGN. 10 October 2020. Retrieved 24 October 2020.
- "Mighty Morphin Red Ranger Jason Returns for Power Rangers Beast Morphers Crossover". IGN. 23 October 2020. Retrieved 24 October 2020.
- "Power Rangers: 10 Fan Favorite Black Characters Over The Years". Screen Rant. 2021-02-18. Retrieved 2022-02-18.
- "Jason David Frank To Appear At Otakon 2012". Anime News Network. Retrieved 2012-04-25.
- "The Original Green Ranger Returns: Jason David Frank Confirmed for Power Rangers 20th Anniversary". IGN. Retrieved 2014-02-16.
- "Green Power Ranger – ACCEPTS REUNION INVITE ... I'd Do This For FREE!!!". TMZ. 2013-05-28. Retrieved 2014-02-16.
- "Power Rangers Alumni Return in Super Megaforce TV Finale". Anime News Network. Retrieved 2014-11-21.
- "Power Rangers 25th Anniversary: First Look at the Rangers Returning for Super Ninja Steel Reunion Episode". IGN. 31 July 2018. Retrieved 3 June 2022.
- "Power Rangers Super Ninja Steel Trailer: Exclusive First Look at Tommy and Wes in 25th Anniversary Episode". IGN. 11 August 2018. Retrieved 3 June 2022.
- "Copy That". Power Rangers Dino Thunder. Episode 21. July 10, 2004. ABC Family.
- "House of Cards". Power Rangers Dino Thunder. Episode 35. October 30, 2004. ABC Family.
- "Power Rangers Zords: A Guide to Their Mighty Morphin Giant Robots". ComingSoon.net. 2017-03-23. Retrieved 3 June 2021.
- "Ocean Alert". Power Rangers Dino Thunder. Episode 10. April 10, 2004. ABC Family.
- "A Star Is Torn". Power Rangers Dino Thunder. Episode 23. July 24, 2004. ABC Family.
- "Back in Black". Power Rangers Dino Thunder. Episode 5. March 6, 2004. ABC Family.
- "Beneath the Surface". Power Rangers Dino Thunder. Episode 9. April 3, 2004. ABC Family.
- "Truth And Consequences". Power Rangers Dino Thunder. Episode 14. May 8, 2004. ABC Family.
- "The Missing Bone". Power Rangers Dino Thunder. Episode 17. May 22, 2004. ABC Family.
- "It's a Mad Mad Mackerel". Power Rangers Dino Thunder. Episode 20. June 19, 2004. ABC Family.
- "Burning at Both Ends". Power Rangers Dino Thunder. Episode 16. May 22, 2004. ABC Family.
- "Strange Relations". Power Rangers Dino Thunder. Episode 30. September 25, 2004. ABC Family.
- "A Ranger Exclusive". Power Rangers Dino Thunder. Episode 24. July 31, 2004. ABC Family.
- "The Passion of Conner". Power Rangers Dino Thunder. Episode 28. September 5, 2004. ABC Family.
- "Thunder Struck". Power Rangers Dino Thunder. Episode 37. November 13, 2004. ABC Family.
- "Thunder Struck". Power Rangers Dino Thunder. Episode 38. November 20, 2004. ABC Family.
- "Power Rangers Dino Thunder – Triassic Triumph". DVD Talk. Retrieved 2010-08-22.
- "Power Rangers: 10 Creepiest Villains In The Series". Comic Book Resources. August 17, 2021.
- "Thunder Storm". Power Rangers Dino Thunder. Episode 31. October 2, 2004. ABC.
- "Thunder Storm". Power Rangers Dino Thunder. Episode 32. October 9, 2004. ABC.
- "Power Rangers: The 25 Most Powerful Villains, Officially Ranked". Screen Rant. 2021-05-01. Retrieved 2022-02-18.
- "Bully for Ethan". Power Rangers Dino Thunder. Episode 18. June 12, 2004. ABC Family.
- "Golden Boy". Power Rangers Dino Thunder. Episode 8. March 27, 2004. ABC Family.
- "Game On". Power Rangers Dino Thunder. Episode 7. March 20, 2004. ABC Family.
- "Diva in Distress". Power Rangers Dino Thunder. Episode 6. March 13, 2004. ABC Family.
- "Leader of the Whack". Power Rangers Dino Thunder. Episode 15. May 15, 2004. ABC Family.
- "Lost and Found in Translation". Power Rangers Dino Thunder. Episode 19. June 13, 2004. ABC Family.
- "Triassic Triumph". Power Rangers Dino Thunder. Episode 22. July 17, 2004. ABC Family.
- "Fighting Spirit". Power Rangers Dino Thunder. Episode 27. August 28, 2004. ABC Family.
- "The Tutenhawken Curse". Power Rangers Dino Thunder. Episode 25. August 7, 2004. ABC Family.
- "Disappearing Act". Power Rangers Dino Thunder. Episode 26. August 21, 2004. ABC Family.
- "Isn't It Lava-ly". Power Rangers Dino Thunder. Episode 29. September 18, 2004. ABC Family.
- "In Your Dreams". Power Rangers Dino Thunder. Episode 33. October 16, 2004. ABC Family.
- "Drawn Into Danger". Power Rangers Dino Thunder. Episode 34. October 23, 2004. ABC Family.
|Wikiquote has quotations related to Power Rangers Dino Thunder.|