From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|• Type||Village council|
|Name meaning||The ruin of the vineyard|
According to the Palestinian Central Bureau of Statistics, the village had a population of 1,386 in 2007. The primary health care facilities for the village are at Qila designated by the Ministry of Health as level 1.
- Conder, Claude Reignier; Kitchener, H. H. (1883). The Survey of Western Palestine: Memoirs of the Topography, Orography, Hydrography, and Archaeology. 3. London: Committee of the Palestine Exploration Fund.
- Palmer, E. H. (1881). The Survey of Western Palestine: Arabic and English Name Lists Collected During the Survey by Lieutenants Conder and Kitchener, R. E. Transliterated and Explained by E.H. Palmer. Committee of the Palestine Exploration Fund.
- Survey of Western Palestine, Map 21: IAA, Wikimedia commons
- Karma Village (fact Sseet)
- Karma Village profile
- Karma Village aerial photo
- The priorities and needs for development in Karma village based on the community and local authorities' assessment
|This geography of Palestine article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|