Trump in January 2017
Lara Lea Yunaska|
October 12, 1982
Wilmington, North Carolina, U.S.
North Carolina State University|
French Culinary Institute in New York
Producer of Inside Edition|
Producer/Host of Real News Update
Eric Trump (m. 2014)
Lara Lea Trump (née Yunaska; born October 12, 1982) is an American television host, television producer, and campaign advisor. She is married to Eric Trump, the second son and third child of the current sole owner of The Trump Organization and President of the United States, Donald Trump. She is the producer/host of Real News Update and the former producer of Inside Edition.
Early life and education
Lara Yunaska was born in Wilmington, North Carolina, on October 12, 1982, tо Robert Luke Yunaska and Linda Ann Sykes. She has a younger brother, Kyle Robert Yunaska. She studied at North Carolina State University and the French Culinary Institute in New York.
Lara had served as a story coordinator and producer for the TV news magazine Inside Edition from 2012 to 2016, and after her father-in-law was elected president, she became an online producer and fundraiser for President Trump, and appears in front of the camera as a spokesperson the Real News Update reports produced by Trump Productions.
Lara supports animal rights and has advocated on behalf of wild horses and shelter animals.
Following a six year relationship, on November 8, 2014 Lara Trump married Eric Trump in a ceremony at Donald Trump's Mar-a-Lago estate in Palm Beach, Florida. On September 12, 2017, Lara gave birth to the couple's first son, Eric Luke Trump, whom they call Luke.
- Hyde, Marina (2017-08-03). "Move over Sean Hannity, meet Lara Trump – the president keeps the propaganda in the family". The Guardian. ISSN 0261-3077. Retrieved 2017-09-14.
- "Lara Yunaska Eric Trump's Wife".
- "Eric Trump's brother-in-law has been named chief of staff of an Energy Department office". Newsweek. 2017-11-08. Retrieved 2018-03-01.
- Miller, George E. "Who Is Lara Trump? 8 Things to Know About the President's Daughter-in-Law". Town & Country. Retrieved August 9, 2017.
- "Who Is Lara Trump? 9 Things to Know About the President's Daughter-in-Law". Town & Country. 2017-09-12. Retrieved 2017-09-14.
- "Trump now has a "real news" program on his Facebook, hosted by his daughter-in-law". Vox. Retrieved 14 September 2017.
- Lara Trump and Venessa Trump - Town and Country Magazine
- "Lara Trump leads fight for animal advocates". Washington Examiner. Retrieved 2017-10-30.
- "Eric Trump marries Lara Yunaska in Palm Beach wedding". NY Daily News. Retrieved 2017-09-14.
- Puente, Maria (September 12, 2017). "Eric and Lara Trump announce birth of son, POTUS' ninth grandchild". USA Today. Retrieved September 12, 2017.
- "Eric and Lara Trump Welcome Son Eric". PEOPLE.com. 2017-09-12. Retrieved 2017-09-14.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Lara Trump.|