Lindale Park, Houston
This article needs additional citations for verification. (June 2009)
Lindale Park is a mixed community of thriving Ethnic-American backgrounds and cultural diversity.
Generally it is within Fulton Street, Kelley Street, Moody Street, and Robertson Street.
The Harris Health System (formerly Harris County Hospital District) designated the Casa de Amigos Health Center in the Near Northside for the ZIP code 77009. The designated public hospital is Ben Taub General Hospital in the Texas Medical Center.
- The majority of the neighborhood is zoned to Jefferson Elementary School, while a portion is zoned to Looscan Elementary School
- Marshall Middle School
- Northside High School (formerly Jefferson Davis High School)
- Athavalley, Anjali. "Inner Loop: Finding happiness as an Inner Looper." Houston Chronicle. Sunday July 11, 2004. Wednesday April 18, 2007. Retrieved on November 27, 2011.
- "Lindale Park Civic Club Bylaws" (PDF). Lindale Park Civic Club. 1991-12-29. p. 1. Retrieved 2020-06-02.}}
- "Clinic/Emergency/Registration Center Directory By ZIP Code". Harris County Hospital District. 2001-11-19. Retrieved 2021-04-08. - See ZIP code 77009. See this map for relevant ZIP code.
- "Home". Lindale Park Civic Club. Retrieved 2020-06-29.
Lindale Park's boundaries are Interstate 610 on the north, Moody Street on the south, Robertson Street on the east and Fulton Street on the west.- This information can be compared to HISD boundary maps.
- "Jefferson Elementary School Attendance Zone" (PDF). Houston Independent School District. Retrieved 2020-06-29.
- "Looscan Elementary School Attendance Zone" (PDF). Houston Independent School District. Retrieved 2020-06-29.
- "Marshall Middle School Attendance Zone" (PDF). Houston Independent School District. Retrieved 2020-06-29.
- "Northside High School Attendance Boundary" (PDF). Houston Independent School District. Retrieved 2020-06-29.