List of Motorcity episodes
Motorcity is an American animated television series created and directed by Chris Prynoski. It is produced by Titmouse, Inc. and Disney Television Animation. The series premiered on April 30, 2012 on Disney XD.
|Season||Episodes||Originally aired (U.S. dates)|
|Series premiere||Series finale|
|1||20||April 30, 2012||January 7, 2013|
|No.||Title||Directed by||Written by||Original U.S. air date||Production
|1||"Battle for Motorcity"||Chris Prynoski||Story by : Chris Prynoski & Craig Lewis
Teleplay by : Chris Prynoski
|April 30, 2012||MC101||0.5|
Kane tries to cripple Motorcity and when his attack on the Eastside gate fails...he lures the Burners into a trap to destroy Motorcity.Note: The first episode was available for free on iTunes.
|2||"Power Trip"||Juno Lee||Story by : Madison Bateman & George Krstic
Teleplay by : George Krstic
|May 7, 2012||MC102||0.4|
|When the Burners get a distress call from Kane Co., they rescue a scientist who was forced into building a power cell strong enough destroy Motorcity.|
|3||"Ride the Lightning"||Chris Prynoski||John O'Bryan||May 14, 2012||MC103||0.2|
|Kane uses a climator to cause a huge blizzard in Motorcity, and Mike goes missing. Julie, Dutch, and Texas must put aside their differences to save Mike.|
|4||"Texas-ify It!"||Chris Prynoski||John O'Bryan||May 21, 2012||MC105||0.3|
|The Burners team up with another resistance group called the Terra, whose home has been turned into a Toxic waste dump by Kane Co. and Texas, who has been feeling unappreciated, becomes very popular with their new allies. However the Burners soon discover that their new allies are hiding some dangerous secrets.|
|5||"The Duke of Detroit"||Juno Lee||Darrick Bachman||June 7, 2012||MC104||0.2|
|An incident with Kane's robots causes Mike to become overprotective of his friends, and the Burners being separated. Mike, Chuck, and Julie come across Motorcity's "The Duke of Detroit," who Mike's disrespectful nature puts him at odds with. This leads to negative reprocussions as the Duke places a bounty on the Burners' heads, and every rebel group in Motorcity wants to get their hands on it.|
|6||"Vendetta"||Juno Lee||John O'Bryan||June 14, 2012||MC110||0.4 |
|Kane celebrates Mike's one-year anniversary as a Motorcitizen by sending a swarm of metal-eating robomites to destroy Motorcity. As the Burners try to stop Kane's latest attack, they find themselves sabotaged by a mysterious masked villain with ties to Mike's checkered past with Kane.|
|7||"Blond Thunder"||Chris Prynoski||Greg Ernstrom||June 21, 2012||MC107||0.3 |
|Chuck has been building his own car for a while, but is still missing a part. When Mike gets it from the Duke of Detroit's 'territory,' the two propose a wager - Chuck vs. the Duke's best drivers with Mutt as the grand prize. To make things more complicated, Chuck reveals to Mike he doesn't know how to drive; to help his friend, Mike decides to give Chuck a 'crash course' in driving.|
|8||"Going Dutch"||Chris Prynoski||George Krstic||June 28, 2012||MC109||0.3 |
|Dutch has had enough of The Burners monopolizing his time with car maintenance and goes off to work on his other passion, art. But when Kane releases a terrible virus that turns everyone, including The Burners, into mindless beasts, Dutch must use his wits and imagination to save the day.|
|9||"Ride of the Fantasy Vans"||Chris Prynoski||Greg Ernstrom||July 5, 2012||MC111||0.3|
|When two of Chuck's friends from his Live Action Role Play (LARP) world go missing, the group turns to The Burners for help. But the Burners are in for a huge surprise when they find themselves facing off against Utilitons, evil robots that both they and Kane fear.|
|10||"The Duke of Detroit Presents..."||Juno Lee||Darrick Bachman||July 12, 2012||MC112||0.3|
|After a few weeks of harmony in Motorcity, Mike jumps at the chance to bring a container of hazardous waste back to the refinery. Once on the road, the Burners discover that the job is all part of The Duke of Detroit's dangerous new reality show, with Mike and the Burners trapped as the stars.|
|11||"Off the Rack"||Juno Lee||George Krstic||July 19, 2012||MC106||0.3|
|When Julie's loyalty to the Burners is questioned, she decides to prove herself by using a KaneCo Safe-T-Suit to pull off a dangerous mission alone. What she doesn't realize is that Kane has the power to control the person inside each Safe-T-Suit, which he takes full advantage of by turning her against her own teammates.|
|12||"Fearless"||Juno Lee||Story by : Adam Beechen & John O'Bryan
Teleplay by : Adam Beechen & Greg Ernstrom
|October 19, 2012||MC108||0.2|
When Kane develops a booster that increases physical abilities and eliminates fear, Chuck tries it and things start to get weird.Note: This episode was previously scheduled to air on June 14, 2012. It was also leaked onto iTunes and quickly removed. It officially aired in the US by Friday, October 19, 2012. This episode aired in the UK on Saturday, August 18, 2012.
|13||"Mayhem Night"||Chris Prynoski||Story by : George Krstic
Teleplay by : John O'Bryan
|October 26, 2012||MC118||0.2|
|It’s Halloween in Motorcity and Dutch has planned a get together with Tennie, Chuck and Claire. But when the Terra Dwellers ambush The Burners with a special gas, the team is forced to face their biggest fears while preventing the Terras from destroying the foundation of Detroit Deluxe.|
|14||"Like Father, Like Daughter"||Juno Lee||John O'Bryan||November 2, 2012||MC114||0.3|
|When Kane steals a treasure trove of vintage cars from right under the Burners' noses, Julie must use her daughterly charm to distract Kane as her teammates attempt to get the cars back. But things don't go as planned when an unexpected visitor returns to settle a personal vendetta with the team.|
|15||"Reunion"||Chris Prynoski||George Krstic||December 3, 2012||MC113||N/A|
|After a Burner mission goes awry, Dutch is forced to hideout in Detroit Deluxe, where he has an unexpected reunion with his parents.|
|16||"Julie and the Amazons"||Chris Prynoski||Greg Ernstrom||December 10, 2012||MC115||N/A|
|After Burner-logoed cars infiltrate Motorcity, the Burners must prove their innocence in 24 hours or face the Duke of Detroit's wrath.|
|17||"The Robo-Roundup"||Juno Lee||Darrick Bachman||December 17, 2012||MC116||N/A|
|Texas unwillingly enters Mama's Boys Rodeo Roundup with his favorite bot, Roth, as his partner. But when Texas loses, he offers up Roth to settle his debt, forcing The Burners to figure out a way to rescue him.|
|18||"Threat Level: Texas!"||Juno Lee||George Krstic||December 24, 2012||MC117||N/A|
|Texas is captured by Kane's forces, and he tries to convince Tooley that he is the real power behind the Burners.|
|19||"Vega"||Juno Lee & Chris Prynoski||Greg Ernstrom||December 31, 2012||MC119||N/A|
|Part 1 of 2. A mysterious prisoner breaks out of a detention center by using a powerful device that takes out all of Kane's bots. The Burners then make an unlikely alliance with the Duke of Detroit in hopes of finding the potential ally before Kane.|
|20||"A Better Tomorrow"||Juno Lee||Greg Ernstrom||January 7, 2013||MC120||N/A|
Part 2 of 2. With Mike Chilton held in captivity and Kane's Genesis Pod moments away from being activated, the Burners must work together to fight the biggest threat they have ever faced and prevent Motorcity from being destroyed forever.Note: This is the final episode of the series.
- "Disney XD's 'Motorcity' Revs Up on April 30th". Retrieved 2012-04-04.
- "Chris Prynoski as Creator, Exec. Producer, and Director for Disney XD's 'Motorcity'". Retrieved 2012-04-05.
- "Past and Future Collide in Disney's Motorcity". Retrieved 2012-05-14.
- Futon Critic Staff, The (May 1, 2012). "Monday's Cable Ratings: "WWE Raw," NBA Playoffs Lead Viewers, Demos". TheFutonCritic.com. Retrieved May 1, 2012.
- Futon Critic Staff, The (May 9, 2012). "Monday's Cable Ratings: "WWE Raw," NBA Playoffs Lead the Night". TheFutonCritic.com. Retrieved May 9, 2012.
- Futon Critic Staff, The (May 15, 2012). "Monday's Cable Ratings: TNT Hits NBA Postseason High With Lakers/Thunder". TheFutonCritic.com. Retrieved May 17, 2012.
- Futon Critic Staff, The (May 22, 2012). "Monday's Cable Ratings: Lakers/Thunder Huge for TNT". TheFutonCritic.com. Retrieved May 22, 2012.
- Futon Critic Staff, The (June 8, 2012). "Thursday's Cable Ratings: Another 11 Million for Heat/Celtics Semi-Finals on ESPN". TheFutonCritic.com. Retrieved June 9, 2012.
- Futon Critic Staff, The (June 15, 2012). "Thursday's Cable Ratings: "Burn Notice" Tops Viewers, "Swamp People" Takes Demos". TheFutonCritic.com. Retrieved June 15, 2012.
- Futon Critic Staff, The (June 25, 2012). "Thursday's Cable Ratings: "Swamp People," "Burn Notice" Take Top Honors". TheFutonCritic.com. Retrieved June 27, 2012.
- Futon Critic Staff, The (July 2, 2012). "Thursday's Cable Ratings: "Anger Management" Opens on Top for FX". TheFutonCritic.com. Retrieved July 2, 2012.
- Futon Critic Staff, The (July 6, 2012). "Thursday's Cable Ratings: "Anger Management" Opens on Top for FX". TheFutonCritic.com. Retrieved July 6, 2012.
- Futon Critic Staff, The (July 13, 2012). "Thursday's Cable Ratings: "Anger Management" Opens on Top for FX". TheFutonCritic.com. Retrieved July 13, 2012.
- Futon Critic Staff, The (July 20, 2012). "Thursday's Cable Ratings: "Anger Management" Opens on Top for FX". TheFutonCritic.com. Retrieved July 20, 2012.
- "Motorcity : Fearless". Zap2it. Tribune Media Services, Inc. Retrieved July 4, 2012.
- "motorcity on disney xd". TheFutonCritic.com. Retrieved July 4, 2012.
- "Ratings - Friday's Cable Ratings: Syfy Tops Viewers, Demos with "WWE Smackdown"". TheFutonCritic.com. 2012-10-19. Retrieved 2014-08-04.
- "Ratings - Friday's Cable Ratings: "Gold Rush" Returns on Top for Discovery". TheFutonCritic.com. 2012-10-26. Retrieved 2014-08-04.
- "Ratings - Friday's Cable Ratings: "Gold Rush" Holds Off NBA Surge on ESPN". TheFutonCritic.com. 2012-11-02. Retrieved 2014-08-04.