List of roller coaster related video games
Many titles focused on roller coasters are construction and management simulation games. Players must construct roller coasters and sometimes other fairground attractions in order to attract visitors to their fairgrounds or otherwise achieve their goals.
Roller coaster games in other genres
Some video games concerned with roller coasters belong to other video game genres, these are listed below.
|1983||3D Crazy Coaster||Vectrex||Action, puzzle||General Consumer Electronics||Milton Bradley|
|1985||Roller Coaster||Amstrad CPC, Commodore 64, ZX Spectrum||Action, platform, puzzle||S. Brocklehurst||Elite Systems|
|1989||Roller Coaster Rumbler||Amiga, Atari ST, Commodore 64, MS-DOS||Rail shooter||Subway Software||Tynesoft|
|2006||Thrillville||PlayStation 2, PlayStation Portable||Strategy, action, party||Frontier Developments||LucasArts|
|2007||Thrillville: Off the Rails||Nintendo DS, Wii, Xbox 360, PlayStation Portable, PlayStation 2, Microsoft Windows||Strategy, action, party||Frontier Developments||LucasArts|
|2009||3D Rollercoaster Rush||iOS, Android||Strategy||Digital Chocolate||RockYou||3D Rollercoaster Rush has seven sequels, most notably Haunted 3D Rollercoaster Rush and Jurassic 3D Rollercoaster Rush.|
|2015||Screamride||Xbox One, Xbox 360||Puzzle||Frontier Developments||Microsoft Studios|
- List of city-building video games
- List of business simulation video games
- List of simulation video games
- House, Michael. "Overview - Hyper Rails". allgame. Retrieved 2012-10-03.
- "Overview - World's Greatest Coasters 3D". allgame. Archived from the original on 2014-11-14. Retrieved 2012-10-03.
- Feltham, Jamie (2 October 2014). "RiftCoaster Developer Explains Why He Won’t Make a Sequel | VRFocus". VRFocus. Retrieved 21 June 2016.
- "No Limits 2". Steam. Retrieved 22 December 2015.
- Wynter, Nadia WYNTER (25 September 2009). "Digital Chocolate unveils Haunted Rollercoaster app for iPhone thrills". NY Daily News. Retrieved 19 May 2016.