Lovers and Friends (song)
|"Lovers and Friends"|
|Single by Lil Jon & the East Side Boyz featuring Usher and Ludacris|
|from the album Crunk Juice|
|Released||November 9, 2004|
|Lil Jon & The Eastside Boyz singles chronology|
|Usher singles chronology|
|Ludacris singles chronology|
"Lovers and Friends" is a song by Lil Jon & the East Side Boyz. It was released in November 2004 as the third single from the group's album Crunk Juice. The single features fellow American singer-songwriter Usher and American rapper Ludacris, who had collaborated with Lil Jon on Usher's hit single "Yeah!" earlier that year. The single peaked at number three on the Billboard Hot 100. The B-Side "Real Nigga Roll Call" features West Coast rapper Ice Cube, and was released as the second single in September 2004.
"Lovers and Friends" contains an interpolation of a song by the same name and performed by Michael Sterling from his 1990 album Trouble. It was also sampled by DJ Khaled for his 2016 song, Do You Mind.
|Germany (Official German Charts)||68|
|New Zealand (Recorded Music NZ)||15|
|Switzerland (Schweizer Hitparade)||44|
|UK Singles (Official Charts Company)||10|
|US Billboard Hot 100||3|
|US Mainstream Top 40 (Billboard)||10|
|US Rhythmic (Billboard)||1|
- "Australian-charts.com – Lil Jon – Lovers and Friends". ARIA Top 50 Singles.
- "Musicline.de – Lil Jon Single-Chartverfolgung" (in German). Media Control Charts. PhonoNet GmbH.
- "Italiancharts.com – Lil Jon – Lovers and Friends". Top Digital Download.
- "Charts.nz – Lil Jon – Lovers and Friends". Top 40 Singles.
- "Swisscharts.com – Lil Jon – Lovers and Friends". Swiss Singles Chart.
- "Lil Jon & the East Side Boyz: Artist Chart History". Official Charts Company. Retrieved January 11, 2019.
- "Lil Jon Chart History (Hot 100)". Billboard. Retrieved January 11, 2019.
- "Lil Jon Chart History (Pop Songs)". Billboard. Retrieved January 11, 2019.
- "Lil Jon Chart History (Rhythmic)". Billboard. Retrieved January 11, 2019.
|This 2000s hip hop single-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|