Lynn Township, Knox County, Illinois
Location in Knox County
Knox County's location in Illinois
|Established||November 2, 1852|
|• Total||35.36 sq mi (91.6 km2)|
|• Land||35.31 sq mi (91.5 km2)|
|• Water||0.05 sq mi (0.1 km2) 0.14%|
|Elevation||774 ft (236 m)|
|• Density||8.8/sq mi (3.4/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|ZIP codes||61414, 61434, 61449, 61485|
|GNIS feature ID||0429296|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 35.36 square miles (91.6 km2), of which 35.31 square miles (91.5 km2) (or 99.86%) is land and 0.05 square miles (0.13 km2) (or 0.14%) is water.
- Centerville at
The township contains these two cemeteries: Fraker and Galva.
- Galva Community Unit School District 224
- Rowva Community Unit School District 208
- Stark County Community Unit School District 100
- Illinois's 18th congressional district
- State House District 74
- State Senate District 37
- "Lynn Township, Knox County, Illinois". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2010-02-25.
- United States Census Bureau 2009 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States National Atlas
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.
||Weller Township, Henry County||Galva Township, Henry County||Wethersfield Township, Henry County|
|Walnut Grove Township||Goshen Township, Stark County|
|Copley Township||Victoria Township||West Jersey Township, Stark County|