Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Industry||Online dating service|
|Marc Simoncini, CEO|
|Revenue||€133.6 M (Europe, 2008)[needs update]|
In November 2001, Marc Simoncini started Meetic as a dating website. It became publicly quoted in October 2005.
- Sage, Adam (2007-10-18). "For French and internet dating, what's love got to do with it?". The Times. Archived from the original on June 9, 2009. Retrieved June 9, 2009.
- Match.com increases its stake in Meetic SA from 80.8% to 87.5% and Announces Planned Public Offer for all Outstanding Shares
- Fishbein, Jennifer (2007-10-05). "Europe's Love Affair with Meetic". BusinessWeek. Archived from the original on June 9, 2009. Retrieved June 9, 2009.
- Reuben Dating firms fight for UK hearts, Anthony (2007-07-18). "Dating firms fight for UK hearts". BBC. Archived from the original on June 9, 2009. Retrieved June 9, 2009.
- "Marc Simoncini annonce le mariage de Meetic avec Match.com". Zonebourse.com. Performance Bourse. 2009-02-20. Archived from the original on 2010-04-07. Retrieved 2010-04-07.
- "Meetic (IAC) buys Massive Media, the company behind Netlog and Badoo rival Twoo, for $25m". www.thenextweb.com. 23 December 2012.
- "Meetic purchases Belgian dating site Twoo.com to go international". www.rudebaguette.com. Retrieved 31 December 2012.