This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Born||October 15, 1976|
|Spouse(s)||Joe Buck (m. 2014)|
Michelle Beisner-Buck (born October 15, 1976) is a feature reporter for ESPN and is a member of the Monday Night Countdown crew as well as Monday Night Football. She had an 8-year tenure at NFL Network being the host of NFL Weekly Countdown, and served as a field reporter for NFL Total Access and NFL GameDay Morning. She was also the host of NFL Network Now, a news program on NFL Network. She has been a reporter and has worked on "NFL Quarterback Challenge", and the "Total Access On Location" pre-game show at the Super Bowl. Beisner also served as host of NFL.com Fantasy LIVE alongside Michael Fabiano, Adam Rank and Dave Dameshek.
Beisner-Buck was a co-host of "The Russo and Steele Automotive Auctions" on ESPN. Prior to her work with NFL Network, Beisner-Buck served a pit reporter for the Champ Car World Series on ESPN, host of "The Turbo Tour", on the Speed Channel, worked as a feature/field reporter for "The Best Damn Sports Show", host of the “Grand Prix” of Denver, co-host of "The Vista" on Altitude Network, and entertainment emcee for the Denver Nuggets, Colorado Avalanche, and the Colorado Mammoth. She has worked in various reporting capacities for Fox Sports Net, Comcast, Speed Channel, ESPN, CBS, NBC and ABC. She has interviewed many sports figures.
Beisner-Buck has also acted in the feature films, Any Given Sunday, and Throttle, and Alice and Wasteland.
Before working in film and television, Beisner-Buck had fifteen years of dance training, and was a member of the Denver Broncos Cheerleaders. She served 6 years, 4 as a captain. Beisner-Buck was the Pro Bowl representative in 1999, and traveled to such places like Canada, South America, Hong Kong, and Australia, performing and teaching dance. Beisner-Buck was part of the USO tour in Iraq and Africa, where she emceed and danced for the American troops. Beisner-Buck also co-created, produced, sang/danced, and starred in "Dollhouse Revue", a Denver-based burlesque show featuring former Broncos cheerleaders.
- "NFL Network features more than 55 hours of live Super Bowl coverage". Nfl.com. 2009-01-26. Archived from the original on 2011-06-04. Retrieved 2010-07-26.
- "Michelle Beisner", IMDb
- SpiritGirl (2009-07-28). "Rocky Mountain Spirit: Where are they Now? - Michelle Beisner". Rockymountainspirit.blogspot.com. Retrieved 2010-07-26.
- "Girls Gone Wild". 5280, The Denver Magazine. 2005-01-26. Retrieved 2012-01-28.
- "FOX Sports' Joe Buck Marries NFL Network's Michelle Beisner". nesn.com. Retrieved April 14, 2014.
- Holleman, Joe (April 27, 2018). "Twin boys born to Joe Buck and Michelle Beisner". St. Louis Post-Dispatch.