|Look up Midlands in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Midlands may refer to:
- The Midlands, England
- Midlands Region, Ireland
- Central Belt, Scotland; formerly known as Scottish Midlands
- Vidzeme, Latvia
- Midlands (Tasmania), Australia
- Midlands, Mauritius
- Midlands of KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
- Midlands (Louisville, Kentucky), United States
- Midlands of South Carolina, United States
- Midlands Province, Zimbabwe
disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.