Negru Vodă, Constanța
Image from the town center
|• Mayor||Petre Urziceanu (National Liberal Party)|
|• Total||164 km2 (63 sq mi)|
|Time zone||UTC+2 (EET)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC+3 (EEST)|
Negru Vodă (Romanian pronunciation: [ˌneɡru ˈvodə], historical names: Caraomer, Turkish: Karaömer) is a town in Constanța County, Dobruja, south-eastern Romania. The town is close to the border with Bulgaria and there is a border crossing linking Negru Vodă to the Bulgarian village Kardam.
It has an area of 164.9 square kilometres (63.7 sq mi).
The following villages are administered by the town of Negru Vodă:
- Darabani (historical names: Daulchioi, Turkish: Davulköy)
- Vâlcele (historical names: Valalî, Turkish: Valalı)
|Source: Census data|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Negru Vodă.|
- "Rezultate finale în judeţul Constanţa. Iată care sunt noii primari din judeţ!" (in Romanian). Ziua de Constanța. 6 June 2016. Retrieved 6 June 2016.
- "Constanța County at the 2011 census" (PDF) (in Romanian). INSSE. February 2, 2012. Archived from the original (PDF) on March 24, 2012. Retrieved March 8, 2012.
- (in Romanian) Negru Vodă City Hall, Negru Vodă City Hall - Demographics, accessed on July 11, 2011
|This Constanța County location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|