Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Olenus, son of Hephaestus and father of Helike and Aex, two nurses of infant Zeus. A city in Aulis was named for him.
- Olenus, son of Zeus and Anaxithea, daughter of Danaus, eponym of the city Olenus in Achaea.
- Olenus, father of Tectaphus the Lapith.
- Olenus, a man who lived on Mount Ida. His wife Lethaea claimed she was more beautiful than any goddess. They were both turned to stone; although Olenus could have avoided this fate, he chose to be with his wife.
- Olenus, a Lelegian, father of Phoceus. His son was killed by the Argonauts.
- Olenus, a trilobite genus
|This article includes a list of Greek mythological figures with the same or similar names. If an internal link for a specific Greek mythology article referred you to this page, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended Greek mythology article, if one exists.|