Jump to navigation Jump to search
This book is a detailed examination of causal conditioning, the law of cause and effect, analyzing 24 types of conditional relations (paccaya) in relation to the classifications in the matika of the Dhammasangani:
- root cause (hetupaccaya)
- object support
- decisive support
- habitual cultivation
- controlling faculty
- jhāna – a relation specific to meditation attainments
- path – a relation specific to the stages on the Buddhist path
- Ronkin, Noa, "Abhidharma", The Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy (Fall 2014 Edition), Edward N. Zalta (ed.), URL = <http://plato.stanford.edu/archives/fall2014/entries/abhidharma/>.
- 'Patthana Dhamma' HTML E-book by Htoo Naing.
- 'www.patthana.net' Canonical text of Patthana both in English and Pali, guides, lectures, and other materials.
|This Buddhism-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|