Jump to navigation Jump to search
Peja may refer to:
- District of Peć or District of Peja, Kosovo
- Peć or Peja, seat of the district
- KB Peja, a Kosovan basketball team
- Peja (priest), (fl. 1515–23), an Eastern Orthodox priest
- Peja (rapper) or Ryszard Andrzejewski (born 1976), Polish rap performer
- Peja Lindholm (born 1970), Swedish curler
- Peja Stojaković (born 1977), Serbian basketball player
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Peja.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.