Jump to navigation Jump to search
Peja may refer to:
- District of Peć or District of Peja, Kosovo
- Peć or Peja, seat of the district
- KB Peja, a Kosovan basketball team
- Peja (priest), (fl. 1515–23), an Eastern Orthodox priest
- Peja (rapper) or Ryszard Andrzejewski (born 1976), Polish rap performer
- Peja Lindholm (born 1970), Swedish curler
- Peja Stojaković (born 1977), Serbian basketball player
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Peja.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.