Place Greenfield Park
|Location||3514 Taschereau Boulevard
Greenfield Park, Quebec, Canada
|Owner||RioCan, Kimco Realty Corporation|
|No. of anchor tenants||5|
|Total retail floor area||371,704 sq ft (34,532.4 m2)|
|No. of floors||1|
Place Greenfield Park (also called Riocan Greenfield Park) is a large strip mall located in Greenfield Park, Quebec. It is located on Taschereau Boulevard, extending from Gladstone Street to Margaret Street. It is jointly owned by RioCan and Kimco, and operated by RioCan. It is the oldest shopping centre in Greenfield Park, and one of the oldest in Greater Longueuil.
Once the first enclosed shopping mall in the South Shore of Montreal, the mall has been converted to the strip mall format in 2001. For nearly 40 years, the shopping centre was under the management of Ivanhoe Corporation (today Ivanhoe Cambridge). In 2002, Ivanhoe Cambridge sold the mall to Riocan.
Other tenants of the past include Steinberg's, Pascal's, Miracle Mart, Wise, Consumers Distributing, Reitmans, Le Chateau, Radio Shack, Club Biz, Toyville, Goineau & Bousquet, Arlington and the Toronto-Dominion Bank.
Bold indicates anchor tenant.
- Staples (Bureau En Gros in Quebec) (28,683 sq ft or 2,664.7 m2)
- Dollarama (9,144 sq ft or 849.5 m2)
- Winners (29,705 sq ft or 2,759.7 m2)
- Maxi (44,732 sq ft or 4,155.7 m2)
- Cardio Pulse (12,298 sq ft or 1,142.5 m2)
- Jack Astor's Bar & Grill (6,927 sq ft or 643.5 m2)
- Buffet Fulam (9,094 sq ft or 844.9 m2)
- Boutique Le Grenier (4,375 sq ft or 406.5 m2)
- Boutique Marie Claire Entrepot 4,375 sq ft or 406.5 m2)
- Boutique La Vie en Rose (13,230 sq ft or 1,229.1 m2)
- Fabricville (21,527 sq ft or 1,999.9 m2)
- Cinemas Guzzo (91,000 sq ft or 8,454.2 m2)
- Bella Pietra (size unknown)