Prostitution in Mongolia
||This article needs more links to other articles to help integrate it into the encyclopedia. (December 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Prostitution in Mongolia is illegal but many women who enter prostitution are young women who are trafficked abroad.
One of the major destinations is China, where the victims are forced enforced endenture to repayment the people smugglers to the "fee" to get them abroad.
- "Honeymoon in inner mongolia". Salon. Retrieved 2011-09-18.
- "Mongolia". Trafficking in Persons Report 2010. U.S. Department of State (June 14, 2010). This article incorporates text from this source, which is in the public domain.
- "The Mongolian prostitutes are back in Beijing". News - Telegraph Blogs. Retrieved 2015-05-14.
- 5000 Mongolian prostitutes in China 五千蒙古妓女. YouTube.com. 28 August 2013. Retrieved 2015-05-14.
- "A Word On The Blacks And Mongolians Story...". Deadspin.com. Retrieved 2015-05-14.
- "Maggie`s - Guide". Beijing-nightlife-guide.com. Retrieved 2015-05-14.
- "Maggie's Bar "To reopen after the Olympics" | China Expat - Chinese Cultural Observations From The Western Perspective". China Expat. 2008-07-15. Retrieved 2015-05-14.
- "A Monger No Longer (I hope)". Stickmanbangkok.com. Retrieved 2015-05-14.
- "Some Famous Pickup Bars in Beijing". Happymassage.com. Retrieved 2015-05-14.
- "Fears of a 'no-fun' Olympics in Beijing". The Sydney Morning Herald. Retrieved 2015-05-14.
- "Nightlife in China". Hangoverguide.com. Retrieved 2015-05-14.
- "Anorak". Anorak News. Retrieved 2015-05-14.
- "Maggie's". Pocopico.com. Retrieved 2015-05-14.
|This Mongolia-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|