RF1 Driver Programme
||It has been suggested that Lotus F1 Junior Team be merged into this article. (Discuss) Proposed since January 2014.|
Selected drivers have to prove their potential on track and their athletics qualities. They promote Renault in the world.
In 2012, the programme was renamed Lotus F1 Team iRace Professional Programme.
In 2013, the programme was renamed Lotus F1 Junior Team.
- "Fairuz Fauzy to become Renault reserve". formula1.com (Formula One Administration). 19 January 2011. Retrieved 19 January 2011.
- "Lotus F1 Junior Team drivers announced". GPUpdate.net (JHED Media BV). 15 February 2013. Retrieved 15 February 2013.
- Allen, Peter (5 February 2012). "Lotus and Gravity launch iRace Professional Programme". Paddock Scout (Peter Allen). Retrieved 18 July 2012.
- RF1 Driver Programme – Meet the class of 2010 renaultf1.com (January 31, 2010)
- The Renault Driver development Programme announces its 2009 class f1technical.net (January 19, 2009)
- Renault Driver Development 2008 f1technical.net (January 31, 2008)
- The RDD Programme announces its 2007 class renault.com (February 14, 2007)
|This motorsport-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|