Robin des Bois
|Robin des Bois|
|Ne renoncez jamais|
|Productions||Eleonore De Galard
Robin des Bois (full title Robin des Bois: Ne renoncez jamais) is a major French musical production that premiered on 26 September 2013 on Palais des congrès de Paris and tipped as the musical event of 2013 in France. The performances have been extended in the Palais des Congrès until 5 January 2014.[needs update]
A Gilbert Coullier, Roberto Ciurleo and RDB-P presentation, the musical mise en scène by Michel Laprise and text and music by Patrice Guirao and Lionel Florence stars French singer M. Pokora in the role of Robin Hood.
In this amended version of Robin Hood, Robin and Marianne (in English Maid Marian) have decided to end their relationship. Fifteen years later, they both are leaders of their own groups, in two separated parts of the country. Marianne lives with Adrien, the boy she had with Robin, but Robin doesn't know about him. After another attack from the sheriff's army, Marianne requests Robin's help to save her group and their houses. Adrien, though, now 15, falls in love with the daughter of Shérif de Nottingham (in English Sheriff of Nottingham, the avowed enemy of Robin). When the sheriff realises that Adrien is Robin's son, he decides to imprison the young boy, despite the feelings his daughter has toward him. Robin launches a rescue operation with the help of his followers and notably Petit Jean (in English Little John) and Frère Tuck (in English Friar Tuck) played by Nyco Lilliu. 
This section needs expansion with: other personnel. You can help by adding to it. (December 2012)
- Gilbert Coullier
- Roberto Ciurleo
- Mise en scène
- Michel Laprise
- Gilbert Coullier Productions
- Stéphane Rolland
(Roles as in French production)
- M. Pokora as Robin des Bois (Robin Hood)
- Stéphanie Bédard as Marianne
- Nyco Lilliu as Frère Tuck (Friar Tuck)
- Caroline Costa as Bédélia
- Marc Antoine as Petit Jean (Little John)
- Dumè as Vaisey, le shérif de Nottingham (Sheriff of Nottingham)
- Sacha Tran as Adrien
|Robin des Bois - Ne Renoncez Jamais|
|Soundtrack album by Various Artists|
|Released||22 March 2013|
|Label||Capitol Records / EMI|
Robin des Bois soundtrack (longer title Robin des Bois - Ne Renoncez Jamais) for the musical Robin des Bois was released on Capitol Records / EMI on 22 March 2013 and entered the SNEP official French Albums Chart in its first week of release.
The album is being released in two versions. The standard edition and the digipack limited edition.
- M. Pokora – "Le jour qui se rêve" (3:45)
- Dumè & M. Pokora – "Devenir quelqu'un" (3:40)
- Stéphanie Bédard & M. Pokora – "Tes blessures" (4:43)
- Nyco Lilliu, Marc Antoine & M. Pokora – "À nous" (3:59)
- Caroline Costa – "J'ai dit oui" (3:59)
- Nyco Lilliu – "Un monde à changer" (3:25)
- M. Pokora – "Si l'amour existe" (3:50)
- Stéphanie Bédard – "La flèche ou la cible" (3:45)
- Sacha Tran – "Quinze ans à peine" (3:50)
- Marc Antoine – "Lui sait qui je suis" (3:58)
- Caroline Costa & Sacha Tran – "Laissez-nous vivre" (3:33)
- Dumè – "Notting Hill Nottingham" (3:11)
- Caroline Costa & Sacha Tran – "Terre" (4:03)
|Belgian Albums Chart (Wallonia)||4|
|SNEP French Albums Chart ||3|
|Swiss Albums Chart||33|
- In September 2012, an initial single was launched titled "Un monde à changer" by Nyco Lilliu accompanied by a music video.
- In February 2013, a second single from the show was released titled "Le jour qui se rêve".
|2012||"Un monde à changer"
|"Le jour qui se rêve"
(M. Pokora, Nyco Lilliu & Marc Antoine)
- "Robin des Bois, la comédie musicale" [Robin Hood, the Musical]. Melty.fr (in French). Retrieved 3 November 2016.
- Ultratop 40: Robin des Bois page
- LesCharts.com: Robin des Bois page
- LesCharts.com: Robin des Bois page
- LesCharts.com Nyco Lilliu - "Un monde à changer" page
- Ultratop.be/fr/ Nyco Lilliu - "Un monde à changer"
- LesCharts.com M. Pokora - "Le jour qui se rêve" page
- Ultratop.be/fr/ M. Pokora - "Le jour qui se rêve" page