Route 215 (MTA Maryland)
|System||Maryland Transit Administration|
Anne Arundel County
Johns Hopkins Hospital
University of Maryland, Baltimore
|Start||Johns Hopkins Hospital (Wolfe/Monument Sts.)|
|Via||Interstate 97, U.S. Route 50|
|End||Maryland State House (Church Circle)|
Baltimore Metro Subway
Baltimore Light Rail
|Level||Weekday peak only|
|Operates||5:50 am to 6:26 pm |
|Fare||$5.00 (Between AA County and Baltimore)|
Route 215 is an express bus route that operates from downtown Baltimore and Johns Hopkins Hospital to Annapolis. Route 215 also connects to Cromwell Station in Glen Burnie, providing an additional Annapolis connection to Light Rail passengers and nearby residents.
Route 215 was launched on March 1, 2017 as a new express line connecting Baltimore to Maryland's capital. A segment of the new BaltimoreLink system, Route 215 connects Baltimore's employment centers (Johns Hopkins Hospital, Financial District, University of Maryland, Inner Harbor, and others) to the state government center in Annapolis via Interstate 97 and U.S. 50.
- "Route 215 Commuter Bus" (PDF). MTA Maryland. March 1, 2017.
- "New Commuter BusLink Routes 210 and 215 Schedules". MTA Maryland. Retrieved August 16, 2017.
- Phil Davis (March 22, 2017). "First Annapolis to Baltimore commuter buses to begin March 1". Capital Gazette.
- "Hogan Administration Rolls Out Latest BaltimoreLink Service New Commuter Buses Start March 1 Linking Kent Island & Annapolis to Baltimore". MTA Maryland. February 22, 2017.
- Mona Kazour (February 22, 2017). "New Commuter Buses Start March 1 Between Annapolis And Baltimore". Annapolis Patch.
- "Proposed New Express Commuter Bus Service" (PDF). Notice of Public Hearings. MTA Maryland. Retrieved August 16, 2017.
- "New Bus Routes Link Baltimore with Kent Island, Annapolis". CBS Baltimore. February 22, 2017.
|This article related to bus transportation in the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about transportation in Maryland is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|