From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Compatible networks||GSM 850/900/1800/1900, EDGE|
|Availability by country||2006|
|Dimensions||3.98" x 2.09" x 0.61" (101 x 53 x 15.5 mm)|
|Weight||3.3oz (92 g)|
|Memory||17 MB, 4 MB for Java applications|
|Display||176x220 pixels TFT LCD, 18-bit color|
|Rear camera||1.3 megapixels|
|Connectivity||GPRS Class 10 (4+1/3+2 slots) 32 - 48 kbit/s, EDGE Class 10, 236.8 kbit/s, Bluetooth v1.2, USB|
Features and specifications
- Talk time: Up to 5 hours
- Stand-by: Up to 250 hours
Still camera features:
- Images stored as JPEG
- Toggle to video mode by pressing the "1" key
- Resolutions: 1280x1024, 1152x864, 800x600, 640x480, 320x240, and 176x144 ("2" key)
- Quality settings: Economy, Normal, Fine, and Super Fine ("3" key)
- Multi-shot Options: 6, 9, or 15 Shots (Normal or High quality); 2x2 or 3x3 mosaic (Auto or Manual Control) ("4" key)
- Real-time effects which are grayscale, negative, sepia, emboss, sketch, antique, and moonlight ("5" key)
- Picture frame effect ("7" key)
- Self-timer: 3, 5 and 10 seconds ("8" key)
- Viewfinder: Standard Ratio or Full Screen ("*" key)
- Brightness can be adjusted (up/down on the directional pad)
- Digital zoom (up to 4x) can be adjusted (left/right on the directional pad)
- Vertical/Horizontal Flip (volume up/down keys)
Video camera features:
- Resolutions: 176x144 and 128x96
- Video stored as 3GP
- microSD - up to 2 GB known to work
- Version 1.2
- Supported Bluetooth profiles: HSP, HFP, DUN, FTP, OPP
- Samsung part number for the headset is AEP420SBE.
Supported file formats
- Images: JPEG, GIF, AGIF, WBMP, Bitmap (BMP), and PNG
- Animated GIFs are not supported as wallpaper images.
- Video: 3GP(AMR Audio Only)
- Neither photos nor videos can be viewed full screen, drastically cutting into the screen real estate.
- Audio: iMelody, SMAF, MIDI, SP-MIDI, MP3 (<=192kbit/s), Advanced Audio Coding (AAC)
- These formats can be used as custom ring tones, but there is no option to customize other tones (e.g. text messaging, voicemail, etc.)
- All filenames (including the extension) must be 32 characters or less.
- File size limits:
- Wallpaper: 100 KB
- Ringtone: 600 KB
- The phone's external keys can be set to lock when the user slides the phone shut.
- The voice dialing does not require setting up 'voice tags' for callers.
- Ringtone volume can be controlled with the side volume buttons and muted/unmuted by holding the # key.
- Samsung D807 Tips, Tricks, and How-To Guide Java, unlocking, backgrounds and more
- Samsung Specification Page
- Samsung FAQ
- Samsung SGH-D807 Product Manual (.pdf file)
- Download the latest PC Studio Synchronize contacts and files with a PC using a proprietary USB cable or Bluetooth.
- AT&T/Cingular Forums - Samsung Excellent resource for AT&T/Cingular users
- Howard Forums - Samsung Likely the highest traffic Samsung phone forum