|Location||601 East Center Street
Sebring, FL 33870
|Platforms||1 side platform|
|Passengers (2012)||18,202 8.9%|
Old Sebring Seaboard Air Line Depot
|Location||E. Center Ave., Sebring, Florida|
|Area||4.5 acres (1.8 ha)|
|Architectural style||Masonry Vernacular|
|NRHP Reference #||90000425|
|Added to NRHP||March 16, 1990|
Sebring (also known as the Old Sebring Seaboard Air Line Depot and the Seaboard Air Line Passenger Station) is a historic train station in Sebring, Florida, United States. It is currently served by Amtrak, the national railroad passenger system. Located on East Center Avenue, the station was constructed in 1924 by the Seaboard Air Line Railway. On March 16, 1990, it was added to the U.S. National Register of Historic Places.
- "Amtrak Fact Sheet, FY2012, State of Florida" (PDF). Amtrak. December 2012. Retrieved 27 December 2012.
- National Park Service (2010-07-09). "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service.
- "National Register of Historical Places - Florida (FL), Highlands County". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. 2007-03-06.
- "Old Sebring Seaboard Airline Depot". Florida Heritage Tourism Interactive Catalog. Florida's Office of Cultural and Historical Programs. 2007-03-06.
- "Highlands County". Florida's History Through Its Places. Florida's Office of Cultural and Historical Programs. 2007-03-06.
- Media related to Sebring (Amtrak station) at Wikimedia Commons
- Amtrak – Stations – Sebring, FL
- Sebring Amtrak Station (USA Rail Guide -TrainWeb)
- Sebring (SBG)--Great American Stations (Amtrak)
|This article about a property in Highlands County, Florida on the National Register of Historic Places is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Florida train station-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|