Setiabudi is a subdistrict in South Jakarta, one of the five administrative cities which forms the Jakarta Capital Region, Indonesia. Setiabudi is located within Golden Triangle of Jakarta (Indonesian: Segitiga Emas Jakarta), a triangular area of business and commercial establishments in Jakarta.
Setiabudi Subdistrict is bounded by Cideng River - Menteng Pulo Road - a water channel to the east, a flood channel to the north, Jalan Jenderal Sudirman main road to the west, and Jalan Jenderal Gatot Subroto main road to the south.
Setiabudi residential neighborhood
Setiabudi administrative village (12910) were among the first housing neighborhood in Jakarta. The area was the first to be developed in Setiabudi Subdistrict and contains the oldest buildings in the Subdistrict. The neighborhood was among the first two neighborhoods that have direct access to Sudirman Road, the other being Bendungan Hilir.
Planning was initiated in the 1950s and construction of the area was done during the 1960s. Construction of the area preceded the construction of Kuningan Road.
Kelurahan (Administrative Village)
Setiabudi Subdistrict is divided into eight kelurahan or administrative villages:
- Setiabudi - area code 12910
- Karet - area code 12920
- Karet Semanggi - area code 12930
- Karet Kuningan - area code 12940
- Kuningan Timur - area code 12950
- Menteng Atas - area code 12960
- Pasar Manggis - area code 12970
- Guntur - area code 12980
List of important places
- Mega Kuningan is an area of densely concentrated high rise buildings within Golden Triangle of Jakarta, (Indonesian: Segitiga Emas Jakarta), which again a triangular area of business and commercial establishments, is located in Setiabudi Subdistrict. The 2003 JW Marriott hotel bombing, the 2004 Australian embassy bombing in Jakarta, and the 2009 JW Marriott - Ritz-Carlton bombings occurred within the Golden Triangle.
- Rasuna Epicentrum is a megasuperblock with a total area of 53.6 hectares, consisting of residential, offices, hotels, hospitals, places of worship, sports, shopping and entertainment and education in one area.
- Pasar Rumput Market
Manggarai Bus Terminal
The Manggarai Bus Terminal is the most modern bus terminal which will be integrated with TransJakarta corridor and KRL Jabodetabek Commuter Line with skywalk. On April 16, 2014, the terminal is officially opened.
- Djakarta Kebajoran (Map). Pembina. 1960.
- "FACTBOX: Five facts about Islamic militant Noordin Top | International". Reuters. 2008-12-05. Retrieved 2009-09-19.
- "Sydney Morning Herald". Smh.com.au. 2009-09-18. Retrieved 2009-09-19.
- Dwi Rizki (February 10, 2014). "Terminal Terpadu Manggarai Diharapkan Bisa Atasi Kemacetan".
- "Revitalisasi Terminal Manggarai Diresmikan Hari Ini". April 16, 2014.