TV Patrol Caraga
|TV Patrol Caraga|
Dapig sa Kamatuuran, Dapig sa Katawhan.
|Created by||ABS-CBN Regional Network Group|
|Developed by||ABS-CBN News and Current Affairs|
|Country of origin||Philippines|
|No. of episodes||n/a (airs daily)|
|Location(s)||ABS-CBN Broadcast Center, 3/F BayanTel Building, M. Calo Street, Butuan City|
|Running time||40 minutes|
|Original network||ABS-CBN TV-11 Butuan|
|Original release||July 5, 1999 – present|
It has been the most watched and most trusted news program in Butuan and Agusan del Norte. The newscast is a tabloid-style format, delivering news headlines about the current events in the entire Caraga region.
It is aired live daily from the ABS-CBN Newscenter (TV-11) in Butuan City at 5:00 PM, from Monday to Friday. It is also simulcast on ABS-CBN TV-12 Surigao and TV-26 Tandag and abroad through ABS-CBN Now and The Filipino Channel.
The program launched as TV Patrol Butuan, first aired on July 5, 1999. It was first anchored by Andy Rara and Michiko Makinano then later with Trinidad Ladringan-Velasco and Richmond Hinayon. It is currently presented by Charmane Awitan (on-hiatus since she left the newscast in the 3rd quarter of 2016 until Awitan return in October). In 2011, TV Patrol Caraga celebrated its 12th year anniversary and revealed their new news banner format on TV. On July 8, 2013, TV Patrol Caraga celebrated its 14th anniversary and updated its graphics, and video and audio packages. On July 7, 2014, TV Patrol Caraga celebrated its 15th anniversary in the history of television as the first in the region. From 2016 onwards in the closing of the program, the anchor will say "Kay Pinaagi sa atong Pagtinabangay, Mahatud Nato ang Paglaom" and they will also say when finally close it "Karon ug Ugma, Dalaygon ang Diyos!!!" which is in English "Today and Tomorrow, To God be the Glory!!!"
On July 17, 2017, TV Patrol Caraga updated its logo, opening billboard and graphics while its lower thirds are changed to Gotham font to match the national TV Patrol. This is the sixteenth regional TV Patrol to update its graphics, similar to the national newscast.
- Charmane Awitan (on-hiatus until October 2016)
- Richmond Hinayon - Sit in Anchor for Charmane Awitan
- Rodge Cultura - Sit-in anchor for Charmane Awitan besides Richmond Hinayon
- May Diez
- Uluhan Sa Mga Nagbagang Balita (Headlines)
- Ronda Patrol (Police Reports)
- Ronda Probinsiya (Provincial News from Northern Mindanao)
- Balor (Peso-Dollar Exchange)
- Lakat sa Panahon (Weather Forecast)
- Star Patrol (Showbiz News)
- Tabang Kapamilya (Sagip Kapamilya in Tagalog)
- Andy Rara - (1999-2002, currently with DXAB 1296 Davao)
- Ritchel Molero - currently POEA Caraga
- Trini Velasco - currently ABS-CBN Cagayan de Oro News Desk and concurrent Executive Producer to News and Current Affairs Northern Mindanao.
- Madeleine Veluz - now with Love Radio 95.1.
- Francis Magbanua - currently ABS-CBN Davao News Reporter.
- Rheza Cemine
- Michiko Makinano
- Icey Mercado - now with CNN Philippines.
- Cindy Candawan
Area of Coverage
- Butuan City
- Surigao City
- Bislig City
- Tandag City
- Bayugan City
- Cabadbaran City
- Agusan del Norte
- Agusan del Sur (Shared with TV Patrol Southern Mindanao)
- Surigao del Sur (Shared with TV Patrol Southern Mindanao)
- Surigao del Norte
- Dinagat Islands
- Parts of Southern Leyte (shared with TV Patrol Central Visayas and TV Patrol Tacloban)
- Eastern Misamis Oriental (Shared with TV Patrol Northern Mindanao (main program))
- Camiguin (Shared with TV Patrol Northern Mindanao (main program))
- TV Patrol Caraga
- TV Patrol Caraga Report on 2011 Kaliwatan Fund Walk (Adobe Flash, Cebuano language)
- TV Patrol Caraga Report on 2010 Butuan City Election Reporting Seminar (Adobe Flash, Cebuano language)
|This Philippine television program-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|