|WikiProject Motorcycling||(Rated B-class, Low-importance)|
|WikiProject Slovenia||(Rated Start-class, Low-importance)|
|This page was nominated for deletion on 8 June 2010. The result of the discussion was keep.|
|A fact from Akrapovič appeared on Wikipedia's Main Page in the Did you know? column on 17 June 2010 (check views). The text of the entry was as follows: "Did you know
Style convention question on č vs ć vs c
The correct Slovenian accent character in the name Akrapovič is č, even though when you look at the logo, it is stylized more like ć. But you have to read the official site in Slovenian to find that out. The English version of the site does not use the accent character at all, but uses a plain c. It appears that virtually all third party publications use a plain c as well, never č nor ć.
So if, in English, the character is not used by anyone else, not even the company itself except in the logo, shouldn't Wikipedia conform to that, as per WP:COMMONNAME? I anticipate that regardless of which convention is followed, there will continue to be perpetual drive-by edits changing it between the 3 characters. --Dbratland (talk) 17:02, 20 July 2010 (UTC)
- English Wikipedia, the company uses a plain C in all of its English publications so I say use plain C here. --Biker Biker (talk) 17:31, 20 July 2010 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 2 external links on Akrapovič. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20100122115459/http://www.superbike.co.uk/products/exhausts/superbike_news_of_new_Akrapovic_system_for_2007_R1_news_105759.html to http://www.superbike.co.uk/products/exhausts/superbike_news_of_new_akrapovic_system_for_2007_r1_news_105759.html
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20091202090339/http://www.yamaha-racing.com/Racing/wsb/rider_team/sponsors.jsp to http://www.yamaha-racing.com/Racing/wsb/rider_team/sponsors.jsp
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.