|James Gwyn has been listed as one of the Warfare good articles under the good article criteria. If you can improve it further, please do so. If it no longer meets these criteria, you can reassess it.|
|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the James Gwyn article.
This is not a forum for general discussion of the article's subject.
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
The PDF at WikiSource File:Woodlands Cemetery, Philadelphia, Gwyn cemetery record for Section E 0033 N.5.pdf appears distorted when put into a thumb. However, if you view the PDF at WikiSource and click to enlarge, it appears at a normal aspect ratio: 
Does anyone know how to display this PDF as an image using the PDF's native aspect ratio? I tried fooling around with things like 400x300px but the aspect ration is always preserved. I thought about simply creating an image version of it on the Commons but wanted to exhaust this option first rather than have a redundant file (one as a source and one as a viewable image). Mkdwtalk 03:12, 14 July 2015 (UTC)
- I haven't the slightest clue how to fix this. Great answer, huh? Actually, I came to say that you might luck out with someone happening to see your helpme request, but this seems to me the type question much better suited to the help desk, as answering requires specialized knowledge that is more more likely to be found when many more people see it.--Fuhghettaboutit (talk) 03:42, 14 July 2015 (UTC)
- The problem is that the version uploaded to Commons  was itself distorted - since you're calling that file, rather than the Wikisource original, it's naturally going to look wrong when displayed. I've uploaded a new version from Wikisource which has the correct aspect ratio. Yunshui 雲水 12:05, 14 July 2015 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on James Gwyn. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20160304111653/http://udn.lib.utah.edu/cdm/compoundobject/collection/den3/show/81403/id/81229 to http://udn.lib.utah.edu/cdm/compoundobject/collection/den3/show/81403/id/81229
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.