|This article must adhere to the biographies of living persons (BLP) policy, even if it is not a biography, because it contains material about living persons. Contentious material about living persons that is unsourced or poorly sourced must be removed immediately from the article and its talk page, especially if potentially libellous. If such material is repeatedly inserted, or if you have other concerns, please report the issue to . If you are a subject of this article, or acting on behalf of one, and you need help, please see this help page.|
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
born in Haifa, Palestine
- No, it isn't. What vandalism is and isn't at Wikipedia is specified at WP:VANDAL. The basic line here is Don't rewrite history. Safdie was born in 1938, ten years prior to the foundation of the State of Israel. --Soman (talk) 17:53, 24 October 2008 (UTC)
Under the heading 'Career' the first statement, an excellent student...isnt that more opinion then fact, if so, is there something to back up he is a excellent student? like doing Uni level maths at the age of three? —Preceding unsigned comment added by 18.104.22.168 (talk) 22:00, 12 October 2009 (UTC)
I've deleted text added by User:Sarahmperz several times, for the following reasons:
- the tone is not encyclopedic
- it is a direct copy of text found on other websites
- it is contributed by someone with a WP:COI|conflict of interest]] in this article
- it is of no importance to the article
Text added to articles may not be copied from other websites, even those you create, unless that text is licenced in a form acceptable for distribution by Wikipedia, and copyable by other entities. Further, the tone must be encyclopedic, not an essay or marketing spiel (eg - "We conceive of architecture as a natural extension of its surroundings" and "A central goal of our work is to create unique spaces and forms"). In fact, the entirety of the text deleted has little substance about the subject of this article. Mindmatrix 00:45, 14 November 2009 (UTC)
is Michal Ronnen a man or a woman?
The article states Mr. Safdie is married to a "Michal Ronnen" with whom he has 2 kids. "Michal" is a male name. So, Mr. Safdie must be bi-sexual now, because before that, he was married to a woman (wife). And can he "have" kids with a man? He could have adopted them. Homosexuals often do under the new law. But then plase state so. Or is that mysterious "Michal" person a woman after all? But in what language is "Michal" female? I know Mr. Safdie from TV interviews, and I don't think he is bisexual. He acts very heterosexual. Please explain! 22.214.171.124 (talk) 08:30, 21 September 2013 (UTC)
ST> It is actually very easy to google that Michal Ronnen is indeed a woman and a photographer. Was there a need to write such a long and detailed question while you would spend much less time doing the homework? Direct link: Her biography --126.96.36.199 (talk) 01:40, 31 October 2015 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 4 external links on Moshe Safdie. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20080202175349/http://pem.org/museum/new_museum.php to http://pem.org/museum/new_museum.php
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20110725021654/http://www.asian-university.org/campus/plan.htm to http://www.asian-university.org/campus/plan.htm
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20110523062516/http://cmsprod.bgu.ac.il/Eng/Centers/review/summer2008/Fallout.htm to http://cmsprod.bgu.ac.il/Eng/Centers/review/summer2008/Fallout.htm
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20100622033731/http://www.archutah.com/built/downtownLibrary/index_1.html to http://www.archutah.com/built/downtownLibrary/index_1.html
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.