Talk:Ron Taylor (actor)
|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the Ron Taylor (actor) article.
This is not a forum for general discussion of the article's subject.
|Ron Taylor (actor) has been listed as one of the Media and drama good articles under the good article criteria. If you can improve it further, please do so. If it no longer meets these criteria, you can reassess it.|
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
- This review is transcluded from Talk:Ron Taylor (actor)/GA1. The edit link for this section can be used to add comments to the review.
I'll give this a review within the next couple days. Wizardman 12:36, 21 November 2012 (UTC)
Here are the issues I found:
- "Taylor was born Ronald James Taylor on October 16, 1952" It can just say "Ronald James Taylor was born on.."; cleaner that way
- "He attended Wharton College and later O'Connell High School," He attended college before high school? I'm confused here (the wharton college link didn't help so maybe adding something there would fix this).
- Fixed (I'm assuming this was a combination of misreading the source, forgetting college meant a different thing in America)
- "the history of blues music, from" no comma needed
- "cornucopia of splendidly interpreted song," is that meant to say songs or is that the actual quote?
- That's the quote
- ""build a long-lasting audience like the Tonys could", leading to dwindling attendance." cite needed for quote.
- "the year,It" space after comma.
- Ref #11 (Drama Desk Awards) isn't working for me. Site's up so a new link may need to be found.
Not too much to fix, I'll put the article on hold. Wizardman 16:43, 22 November 2012 (UTC)
- Haha, I'd forgotten about this, it's been months! I should probably help out with reviews. Anyway, all fixed (I think), thanks very much! Gran2 17:39, 22 November 2012 (UTC)
- Everything checks out now, so I'll pass the article. Wizardman 22:09, 22 November 2012 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Ron Taylor (actor). Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20121022005632/http://www.playbill.com/news/article/67332-Ron-Taylor-Tony-Nominee-for-Aint-Nothin-But-the-Blues-Dead to http://www.playbill.com/news/article/67332-Ron-Taylor-Tony-Nominee-for-Aint-Nothin-But-the-Blues-Dead
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.