Talk:Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions
|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions article.
This is not a forum for general discussion of the article's subject.
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
|To-do list for Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions:|
I was just on the offical site and clicked on Spider-Man 2099 and noticed Blackcat? Is she in the game?--Lbrun12415 18:15, 10 August 2010 (UTC)
If I'm not mistaken isn't Mysterio the main villain for the game? If so shouldn't he be listed on all the universes or at least get a full bar to himself?--Lbrun12415 23:52, 12 August 2010 (UTC)
- http://www.xbox360achievements.org/game/spider-man-shattered-dimensions/achievement/42220-Final-curtain-call.html This is what i'm talking about.--Lbrun12415 23:53, 12 August 2010 (UTC)
It should be also noted that so far the makers of the game have stated that there will be 13 levels, presumably 3 per each dimension giving 12 levels and a last level for a more than probable final fight with Mysterio and as the 616 Spider-man has been given the task by Madame-Web is should be presumed that Mysterio will be fought in the 616 Dimension. —Preceding unsigned comment added by MrCammeh (talk • contribs) 17:26, 29 August 2010 (UTC)
- Watch the new video you can clearly see that Mysterio is also in 2099. http://www.xbox360achievements.org/news/news-6208-Spider-Man--Shattered-Dimensions--Launch-Trailer-Swings-In.html --Lbrun12415 22:44, 1 September 2010 (UTC)
I have changed the characters section to say Mysterio is a 2099 enemy but to be honest I'm rubbish at this and don't know how to reference. Also i didn't add it in for every dimensions as only 2099 has been pointed out —Preceding unsigned comment added by MrCammeh (talk • contribs) 20:18, 2 September 2010 (UTC)
- Mysterio is the 616 version, not the 2099 version, and should stay in the 616 box. Mention elsewhere, like in the plot, that Mysterio can jump from dimension to dimension, if indeed he can. Incidentally, are you referring to the scene in the launch trailer where Spider-Man 2099 uppercuts Mysterio? If so, I believe that is a cutscene from the final level, in which all four Spider-Men gang up on Mysterio, because it seems to be lacking the gaudy colours and skyscrapers of the 2099 world. 188.8.131.52 (talk) 12:26, 6 September 2010 (UTC)
Alternate Costumes Revealed?
Apparently the official guide came out and revealed all the alternate costumes.
- Amazing: Scarlet Spider; Secret War; Bag Man
- Noir: Negative Zone; Red-and-Blue Noir; 1602
- 2099: Iron Spider-Man; Spider-Armor; Flipside
- Ultimate: Mangaverse; Red-and-Blue; Insulated
It is true I got the XBOX 360 version of the game from my local game shop on 4 Sept Brilliant game, got 3 stages to go. Unlocable costumes comes in following order
- Amazing: 1st Bag Man - 2nd Secret War - 3rd Scarlet Spider
- Noir: 1st Noir Red-and-Blue - 2nd 1602 - 3rd Negative Zone
- 2099: 1st Flipside - 2nd Spider-Armor - 3rd Iron Spider-Man
- Ultimate: 1st Red-and-Blue- 2nd Insulated - 3rd Mangaverse
Um...where should we put Spider-Ham in the character section? I mean, I'd rather not give him his own column in the table, but he does make a physical, voice-acted appearance post-credits, so leaving him out doesn't seem right. -- Cyberlink420 (talk) 05:31, 8 September 2010 (UTC)
- Notability for in-game content goes right along with the rest of the article. If it's a trivial thing such as a post-credits Easter egg, it doesn't have place in the article. You might update Spider-Ham if there is anything not already mentioned there, as comic character articles have a section for video game appearances. --Teancum (talk) 18:14, 8 September 2010 (UTC)
- Spider-Ham's been updated accordingly, but I'm still not sure if it justifies his inclusion on this page. Here's the scene in question (Skip to 2:57); think it's enough? -- Cyberlink420 (talk) 00:26, 9 September 2010 (UTC)
YouTube Redirect Removed
Several of the links for the alternate costumes are referenced to a YouTube page that has nothing to do with Spider-Man's alternate costumes. Either change it to one that does or remove it. 184.108.40.206 (talk) —Preceding undated comment added 21:21, 11 September 2010 (UTC).
This plot is way too long. Much of the events described don't even matter that much. I think it should be simplified to the Spider-men predicament, and their experiences with Madame Webb, and Mysterio.
Although, I think there might be somethings from each Spider-man's story that can be mentioned, like how 2099's bosses were working with Doc Ock, or how Noir's were part of the Goblin's gang. --Chaoshi (talk) 23:06, 11 September 2010 (UTC)
Pretty good job on this. Can the reception be expanded at all? Also, what do you think of a demonstration of the noir gameplay? - The New Age Retro Hippie used Ruler! Now, he can figure out the length of things easily. 06:06, 7 October 2010 (UTC)
Merge of Spider-man Shattered Dimensions OST
I think Spider-man Shattered Dimensions OST can be merged into the "Audio" section of the article as it's better mentioned here than in a separate article. Here, it can also be cleaned up and formatted in a good fashion. Thoughts? –MuZemike 16:16, 26 April 2011 (UTC)
- I agree. 777 23:08, 26 April 2011 (UTC)
Delete - Soundtrack has not been commercially released nor received any particular acclaim aside from standard reviews. There's no need for a listed soundtrack. --Teancum (talk) 14:55, 6 May 2011 (UTC)
- Then may I recommend you prod it. ;) 777 15:08, 6 May 2011 (UTC)