The dancers were dressed in black and performed in the dark, but audience members were able to see them because the dancers' suits were covered in a mixture of electroluminescent wire and LEDs; the flashing lights that all the dancers wore were synchronized to display various effects.
- Kwiatkowski, Elizabeth (2011). "'America's Got Talent' Determines First Five Sixth-Season Finals Acts". Reality TV World. Retrieved September 14, 2011.
- Dukes, Billy (2011). "Cobra Starship Join Team iLuminate on 'America's Got Talent' Finale". Popcrush. Retrieved September 14, 2011.
- Reiher, Andrea (September 8, 2011). "'America's Got Talent': The Top 4 Are ...". Los Angeles Times. ISSN 0458-3035. Retrieved September 14, 2011.
- Strachan, Alex (2011). "Final Four Acts Perform Tonight". Vancouver Sun. Retrieved September 13, 2011.
- Martin, Laura (2011). "'America's Got Talent': How Are the Top 4 Feeling about the Finale?". Digital Spy. Retrieved September 13, 2011.
|This article about television in the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|