America's Got Talent: The Champions
|America's Got Talent:|
|Created by||Simon Cowell|
|Presented by||Terry Crews|
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of episodes||(list of episodes)|
|Related shows||America's Got Talent|
America's Got Talent: The Champions is an upcoming reality television series spin-off set to air on NBC. The show will air in between seasons of The Voice, during the 2018–19 television season and premiere on January 7, 2019. It will feature notable contestants from season 13 and previous seasons of America's Got Talent alongside acts from Got Talent franchises worldwide. The series is expected to contain seven episodes.
|No.||Title||Original air date||Prod.|
|1||TBA||January 7, 2019||101||TBD|
|2||TBA||January 14, 2019||102||TBD|
|3||TBA||January 21, 2019||103||TBD|
|4||TBA||January 28, 2019||104||TBD|
|5||TBA||February 4, 2019||105||TBD|
|6||TBA||February 11, 2019||106||TBD|
|7||TBA||February 18, 2019||107||TBD|
Simon Cowell has been confirmed as a judge. On July 27, 2018, it was confirmed that Mel B would be a judge on the spin-off show. On September 27, 2018, it was announced that Terry Crews would host the show and that Heidi Klum and Howie Mandel would be joining as judges, bringing all four current judges from the main series.
Note: All contestants below have previously competed in America's Got Talent unless otherwise noted.
- AuGT — Australia's Got Talent
- BGT — Britain's Got Talent
- BeGT — Belgium's Got Talent
- ČSMT — Česko Slovensko má talent
- DHT — Danmark Har Talent
- DS — Das Supertalent
- FIT — La France a un incroyable talent
- GTE — Got Talent España
- HGT — Holland's Got Talent
- IGT — Italia's Got Talent
- MS — Minuta slavy
- SAGT — South Africa's Got Talent
- UMT — Ukrayina maye talant
|Name of act||Act||Got Talent history|
|Original season||Original result|
|Alex Magala||Sword Swallower||8||Quarter-finalist|
|Ashleigh and Sully||Dancing Dog Act||BGT: 6||Winners (as Ashleigh and Pudsey)|
|Attraction||Shadow Theatre Group||DS: 6||Semi-finalists|
|Billy & Emily England||Extreme Rollerskating Duo||BGT: 9||Semi-finalists|
|Brian Justin Crum||Singer||11||Fourth place|
|The Clairvoyants||Mentalist Duo||11||Runners-up|
|Colin Cloud||Mentalist||BGT: 6||Auditionee|
|Cosentino||Escape Artist and Illusionist||AuGT: 5||Runner-up|
|Cristina Ramos||Opera/Rock Singer||GTE: 1||Winner|
|Darci Lynne Farmer||Singing Ventriloquist||12||Winner|
|Darcy Oake||Illusionist||BGT: 8||Fifth place|
|DDF Crew||Jump Roping Dance Crew||HGT: 5||Winners|
|Deadly Games||Extreme Knife Throwers||11||Semi-finalists|
|DJ Arch Jnr||DJ||SAGT: 6||Winner|
|Issy Simpson||Magician||BGT: 11||Runner-up|
|Jon Dorenbos||Magician||11||Third place|
|Justice Crew||Dance Troupe||AuGT: 4||Winners|
|Kseniya Simonova||Sand Artist||UMT: 1||Winner|
|Light Balance||Electronic Dance Troupe||BGT: 8||Semi-finalists|
|Lost Voice Guy||Comedian||BGT: 12||Winner|
|Moonlight Brothers||Dance Duo||DHT: 4||Winners|
|Paul Potts||Opera Singer||BGT: 1||Winner|
|Piff the Magic Dragon||Comedic Magician||10||Finalist|
|Prince Poppycock||Opera Singer||5||Fourth place|
|The Professional Regurgitator||Regurgitator||BGT: 4||Semi-finalist|
|FIT: 9||Fourth place|
|Ryan Stock & AmberLynn||Sideshow Duo||11||Quarter-finalists|
|Sal Valentinetti||Singer||11||Fifth place|
|Samuel J. Comroe||Comedian||13||Fourth place|
|Sara and Hero||Dog Act||12||Fifth place|
|Sons of Serendip||Band||9||Fourth place|
|Susan Boyle||Singer||BGT: 3||Runner-up|
|The Texas Tenors||Country/Classical Vocal Group||4||Fourth place|
|Tokio Myers||Pianist/Drummer/Remixer||BGT: 11||Winner|
|Uzeyer Novruzov||Ladder Acrobat||10||Finalist|
|FIT: 11||Semi-finalist (as Freeladderman)|
- Malone, Michael (October 12, 2018). "'America's Got Talent: The Champions' Premieres on NBC Jan. 7". Broadcasting & Cable. Retrieved October 12, 2018.
- Haring, Bruce (May 12, 2018). "'America's Got Talent' Adds Winter Championship Series To NBC Schedule". Deadline Hollywood. Retrieved May 12, 2018.
- Littleton, Cynthia (May 12, 2018). "NBC Sets Winter Edition of 'America's Got Talent'". Variety. Retrieved May 12, 2018.
- "Shows A-Z - america's got talent: the champions on nbc". The Futon Critic. Retrieved October 23, 2018.
- "NBC Carries First Place Momentum Into 2018-19 with Year-Round Programming Strategy Focused on Bold New Shows, Strong Anchors and Top Talent". The Futon Critic. May 13, 2018. Retrieved May 13, 2018.
- Welch, Alex (May 12, 2018). "'America's Got Talent' gets winter edition at NBC". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved May 12, 2018.
- Schwartz, Ryan (27 September 2018). "Brooklyn Nine-Nine's Terry Crews to Host America's Got Talent Spinoff". TVLine. Retrieved 27 September 2018.
- Swift, Andy (November 30, 2018). "America's Got Talent: The Champions Reveals Final 25 Returning Acts". TV Line.
|This article relating to reality television in the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|